Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
NarenderKumarYadav
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Binance Review 2021: Referral Code : XP50A0YT

Mon May 17, 2021 1:07 am

Binance is the easier Platform for beginers but you can feel that you are secured within it. You can enjoy trading or even investing with Binance sinxe it has a lot of features that you benefit with. For example is the BNB Vault you can just flexi stake your BNB coins there while you wait, same goes for the other coins via flexi save or Lock staking.

I love the Simplicity lf the UI in the Application. There where 2 modes the Binance Normal version or Pro and Binance Lite. I like both since you can switch from one mode to another easily, but personally I use the normal one. I mostly use the app to chrck and monitor my Portfolio but i like using the desktop version when I have plenty of time to analyze and read the charts.

Next is the explainer videos within. Its so good that Binance had effort in making their own animated Infographics for tutorials or even short explaining for how to trade especially in futures and margin trading.

and last is the Coin Stocks recently added. It so nice that we users can buy Company stocks thru binance. It's kinda hitting two. birds with one stone, you don't need another application so that you can buy a stock. Although the list of companies are still limited atleast you can buy stocks for apple and tesla as of now.

https://accounts.binance dot com/en-IN/register?ref=XP50A0YT

Hello Crypto Traders!!
Shiba Inu Coin is available on Binance.
Start buying on No 1 Crypto Exchange.
Binance #Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange and offers 20% of the commission fee collected per trade from the user joined through your affiliate link. This commission can increase up to 40% in you hold 500 BNB in your account.

Register World's Powerful crypto trading platform for those who mean business.

#indiasupportscrypto .

Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange and offers 20% of the commission fee collected per trade from the user joined through your affiliate link. This commission can increase up to 40% in you hold 500 BNB in your account.

Register World's Powerful crypto trading platform for those who mean business.
#indiasupportscryptocurrency #wazirx #shibacoin #shibainucoin

Happy trading!!!

Return to “Referral Links”