Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
vitalik

Re: DEEP ONION (ANONYMOUS CRYPTO CURRENCY)

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:58 am

When I found out about the DeepOnion project and found it out on a closer look at the roadmap, I asked myself about investing in onions. And I believe that I was not mistaken in this. I thank the developers for the good work excellent.

Razvan1990

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:17 am

Hello all!

I have been captivated by this project ever since its presentation.
It caught my attention and I enjoyed not only the continuous growth of the coins, but also the growth and consolidation of the Deep Onion community. It is a perfect project, and in the future it will be the giant of the world of "traiders

BluesLiangk

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:48 am

What you say is very reasonable,i agree with you. There is a very large and active community,It has developed very quickly, and there are many active people every day.If you want to ask me when the best time to invest in DeepOnion,So now is the best time.The DeepOnion has risen a lot in the past month. The Deep onion is a new thing, so it's very cheap. If the value is revalued, the price will rise quickly in a short time,I've started to hold Deeponion, which may be one of my best investments.

Monica_678
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:50 am

DeepOnion community is very strong! A few days ago, they won the vote on https://coindeal.com/ and from yesterday ONION is implemented and ready to trade there.
Last edited by Monica_678 on Thu May 10, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rashidpk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19d1QLzz4kBa3gA3V5TLcGg9RCd5VTGMcV

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:42 am

Deeponion is the fastest growing community. And still the price is rising. Deep Onion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. Developers are always working on new features.

usbs

Donate BTC of your choice to 1GLg5Qq6bMXzzHD5cKZyHCrQ3nQ444XCcP

Sun May 13, 2018 10:26 pm

The DeepOnion community just approved their first proposal for the first DeepOnion public Hero, more info here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads ... ost-605872
This is an exciting news, the whole community has been working to have the VoteCentral done!, now the first results are getting ready! join VoteCentral Vote, make proposals and win!

bucciarati

Mon May 14, 2018 12:46 pm

hi all,
first time here coming from official deeponion forum :-) maybe someone already know me from there or other forums ;-)

actually i want just to remind all to update wallet at 1.7.x minimum, better to the last version because of introduction of stealth address and to correct an exploit found on previous version

see you on this board!

BorisBotija4561

Mon May 14, 2018 8:07 pm

I think it is a promising project for the world of the altcoins, its anonymity stands out, this feature is also important to save more securely the property, in addition, in case any government of any country rejects cryptocurrencies, the onions can continue to be mobilized thanks to the OBFS4 algorithm, in turn, the wallet is protected by the network 0.3.4 tor.

t3ChNo

Mon May 14, 2018 10:01 pm

After checking DeepOnion's site , official forum and BCT ANN thread, this coin is very undervalued and is promising. It has way better privacy features than the others out there. I started filling my bags with these Onions.

aurora

Donate BTC of your choice to DaDpGhQ2Fk1pxVRiYhhGbsUAKprMZAPpAW

Thu May 17, 2018 1:32 am

Deeponion the cryptocurrency of the future. Your security and privacy 100% guaranteed, deeponion has a great community, a unique project that works every day to get the best updates and its users are fully protected. Like deeponion there is no other cryptocurrency, mainly thanks to the ret Tor. And now we have CENTRAL VOTE, yes, because deeponion cares about your opinion, we work in democracy so that we can all decide the direction of this project. It is the future, the wonderful change in our life and economy. For more information, visit https://deeponion.org

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Do you want to make a transaction in a crypto network anonymously? For that, you will have to visit go for a bitcoin mixer. Bitcoin mixer breaks the connection between your old and new address by sending coins from you to other people and their coins to you. Therefore, your transactions become anonymous.

eiijee13Poks

Thu May 24, 2018 4:00 am

this project is guaranteed now by bitcoin blockchain so expect more secured and private we will be specially in our investment! in addition , at early stage DeepOnion's community is my best pick in terms of goal setting and domination :)

paolo.giannone

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 pm

I'm into the DeepOnion community from over than 6 months. This is one of the best places I ever been involved.
Devs are amazing, keeping update wallet,website,plugins,forum,votecentral and many other things.
I'm sure this coin will 100x in few months, maximum 2 years.

utlptc

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JqmgDNuPQyXc1GTyvzcoEJNC86449Kk8p

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:32 pm

DeepOnion has been listed on CryptalDash, a new exchange with huge potential.
Learn more here- https://deeponion.org/community/threads ... ion.38300/

lazygin001

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:11 pm

I have been with DeepOnion since end of August 2017. Watching it grow and developed to where it is now has been an amazing journey. The latest is VoteCentral is by far the best feature, allowing the community to get involved and being part of the decision making team. I cannot wait to see this coin shine.

DeepFry

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:52 am

I see not much has been posted in this forum in a while. We've completed the general AirDrop and started a second one based on DeepPoints.

Recently Deeper announced:

"We decided to celebrate DeepOnions 1st year and we will airdrop about 22,000 ONION via VoteCentral
in 12 Jul 2018. We work on other details soon. We have a new algo planned but we are not sure if we can catch up otherwise airdrop will be totally based on VoteCentral generated Points as we did before.
(new planned algo aims ONION holder balances as we were using in old airdrops. and will effect 50% or airdrop only)

Most probably we will do VC airdrops as planned before in these dates
10 Jun 2000
24 Jun 4000
12 Jul 22,000 +20 days we will merge with 8 jul airdrop
22 Jul 2000
5 Aug 4000"

Now is a great time to become involved.

dagughalam

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Like you said deeponion is a great project. been a part of the community for about 3 months and i have enjoyed every moment. with hardworking developers delivering day in day out to make the project better, deeponion is making its case as the best privacy coin out there. I believe there is still more to come from them.

derago21

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:30 am

DeepOnion is a privacy based coin and it is well known for its "Anonymity" and "Privacy". This project is backed up by dedicated dev. team and a great community. Some of the key features of this project includes,
  • Stealth Address
  • VoteCentral
  • DeepSend
  • DeepVault
  • Mobile Wallet
  • Desktop Wallet
  • Lightning fast transaction
  • Low Transaction fee
  • Listed on 15+ exchanges including KuCoin and Cryptopia
For more information about DeepOnion, please visit official website.

gwapogi

Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:42 am

First year anniversary of DeepOnion is near to come and there is a big votecentral airdrop will happen https://deeponion.org/community/threads ... 018.38457/

Andy911

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:37 pm

I have filled my bags with DeepOnion right now. Soon will be DeepSend implemented. This is a feature such like Masternodes. DeepSend, StealthAddress and the TOR guarantees secure and privacy transactions like no other coin.

cryptjh

Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:25 pm

DeepOnions are turning one year this months, and that means that the DeepOnion will have its first block rewards halving.
PoW Block reward will drop from 8 ONION to 4 ONION per block and PoS Block reward will drop to yearly from 10 % to 5 %
This will happened around the 12 of July 2018. This means that the new supply of onions will be halved.
12 months later 12 july 2019 next halving will occur. And in 2 year from now another halving will happened.
starting from 12 july 2020 PoW reward will be just 1 ONION per block and PoS reward will be just 1 % per year.

kenjionline

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 am

After a long search I found deeponion. after some day I relise it is the best luck for me because at first I'm able to make some pleasant profite by trading deeponion. again it's great community also help me to gain some extra coin every week, which make me really lucky. now I'm hopping to make much more than present,, in future and I'm sure I will make that very soon !!!

sociotrader

Donate BTC of your choice to 1HQwRFafBeXJ9685N5oueGUKdh9ekSguBB

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:44 pm

most promising privacy coin, now its undervalued truly. fill up my bag with this coin...
I had invested in this coin n I still learning it deeply... maybe I will ask something about this project here next time...
let's share your thought here...
Privacy Cryptocurrency - https://deeponion.org

slashonion

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:13 pm

I'm also the member of Deeponion Community and I feel satisfied about their their anonymous features,technology,improvements about their project. It might not even be 2 years old but DeepOnion has already gained much and will gain more! I will recommend to use DeepVault for store your important files/data keeps protected and secured. Also best way to safeguard your diploma is using DeepVault, which will provide an instant verification of authenticity. Its worth to buy $onion at cheap price and hold it for longterm. And join to our community. Why? because Deeponion has more plans for the future! more great news and new features will come!

YouShallNotPass

Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:22 am

Deeponion has proven to be one of the most prominent coins and stable communities in the cryptocurrency industry. It has been almost three years since its creation but still, the development never stops. If you are looking for long term coins to invest in, Deeponion should be that one.

usbs

Donate BTC of your choice to 1GLg5Qq6bMXzzHD5cKZyHCrQ3nQ444XCcP

Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:21 pm

DeepOnion was recently compared among the top 10 best privacy cryptocurrencies, you can find the article at coinswitch dot co

kenjionline

Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:08 am

Popular online forums can help spread $ONIONs. We need to let others know about DeepOnion by interacting in a professional and respectful way. Avoiding breaking their rules, spam, or nonsense comments. Chances are their communities can see the potential of DeepOnion and use it for their daily financial transactions.

Find daily tasks at VoteCentral with those forums.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Is this trusteable?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Agh_dza

Sun May 02, 2021 2:35 pm

The project has just got listed on two great exchanges, CoinsBit (which is KYC) and TradeOgre (no-KYC), I personally like TradeOgre, because it offers a very simple and straightforward platform, no bullshit all over my screen, there's also a 5000 ONION giveaway going on, it's pretty easy, just predict the price the ONION and you have 10 chances to win 1000 ONIONs (at this moment it's worth $600).
In my personal opinion, I really think this project is doing fine, after everything it went through during these past years, it's still standing, and seeing the current price rise by 400% in just 2 months, I really believe there will be a future for this coin.

juanbsanlo

Thu May 13, 2021 8:26 pm

Hello everybody!

I´m a new member of DeepOnion and I would like to get involved in this world of crypto, because I see that it is something of which there is a lot of future and that it is a very interesting and new world to discover.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”