MVUMining
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

mvu.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? Get high profit without risk in it

Sat May 08, 2021 4:52 am

:D MVU Cloud Mining Review Summary

MVU Cloud Mining is a cloud mining company that provide supply various mining contracts.This review will prove that cloud mining with MVU Cloud Mining is a wise investment.MVU Cloud Mining has received a status of the officially registered company and can act in a 100% legal space. The company’s full name is MVU LIMITED. Our Hong Kong Company Registration Number is: 3028121. You can search for us on the official DATA.GOV.HK website to learn the full information on the platform. You can download telegram  app to search MVU Cloud Mining.

If you want a more detailed review keep on reading, here’s what I’ll cover:

:evil: 1. Cloud Mining in a Nutshell
Cloud mining is not buying a Bitcoin minerstoring it, configuring it, and cooling it (which costs a lot of money and consumes time), you “rent” a miner and have someone run it for you. You then split whatever profits that miner makes with the service provider.In short, cloud mining is a term describing companies that rent out mining hardware and mine for you. You split the profits with them (on top of paying them a fee) and avoid the need to buy and maintain expensive mining equipment.My main criticism about cloud mining companies is that the majority of them are just Ponzi schemes in disguise.I always tell people who ask me about cloud mining is that I think 99.99% of the companies who offer cloud mining services are probably scams.

They take your money, but they don’t actually buy and run miners for you. They just keep on paying you from new users that come onboard until all of a sudden, they disappear . However, not all cloud mining companies are complete scams. Some are just bad investments.0.01% of companies actually run mining hardware and mine Bitcoins for you. MVU Cloud Mining is one of them.

Today I want to dig in deeper into the cloud mining business model and try to answer the question – is it profitable to cloud mine Bitcoins?

:lol: Is It Profitable to Mine with MVU Cloud Mining?
The idea of cloud mining is very simple: Instead of spending thousands of dollars on mining hardware and all the necessary gear to support it, you can lease everything from someone else and keep the profits to yourself.The company that rents out the miners takes care of the maintenance and all of the hassle of setting them up. In order to answer the question of profitability, all you need to do is run a few calculations.

I’m going to run my calculations on the  14-day special offer package  from MVU, whichare also labeled as the “best buy”.

8-) 8-) $99.00 14-day 200MH/s ETH Cloud Hashrate Contract
The contract period is 14 days. In the contract page, you can know the est revenue, the current value of ETH and the annualized return of the contract.The current expected return is $169, and the yield is 71%. Now the ETH price is $3539(you can find the price of ETH  in  Bianace website), 280MH/s per day = 0.004757ETH,so we can calculate the return of the contract is $136.69 now($3539 *0.004757*14 — $99). If ETH continues going up in value, so do earnings in USD. Only one package can be purchased for one account.

we can earn about $235.69(total revenue)- $99(package cost) in 14 days.

To sum it up, I’d be investing $99 only no lose and receive $136.69 after 14 days.

:D Conclusion – Is MVU Cloud Mining Legit?
In conclusion, MVU Cloud Mining is legit and it’s a good investment.  why I say this, because its main packages’ period is very short, and the price of crypto currency don’t change seriously in these days. Considering the above, it seems that no matter what happens to Bitcoin’s price, MVU Cloud Mining is a very wise investment. 

But I still have opinions on its long-term development, but we can invest in some of its short-term projects, at least to ensure that we do not lose money, we need to seize every opportunity to make money, I will continue to pay attention to this platform.

if you are interested in the platform, you can according the title to search and  use the referral code (845c662b) to  register , or you can use the refferal link(https://b.link/tgtcr6) to register

Return to “Mining”