Jeckstercandoit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Legalization of cannabis

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:03 pm

The fact is that since we have already legalized marijuana for some time in the country, I would like to try to smoke it, well, or to cook something from it. Have someone advice. This is my first time. Postscript (I hope this is the right place for discussion)
Normal People Scare me

GregoriLo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Legalization of cannabis

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Well, I'm doing marijuana cultivation and that's what I mean. Smoking marihunau, this thing is not tricky. But I can prepare something for the account, I can advise Weed Firecrackers, I have already prepared it several times. If you do everything correctly by prescription, the effect will be steep. But the first time can not work. So look at this article. Will help to prepare correctly. There is also a space cake. You can also try it.
Everithing for fun

kylethepro

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:37 am

Cannabis is a lovely recreational substance as long as you don't let it interfere with your productivity. I'd advice you start with smoking it through a vape, safe, easy, common and reliable. Enjoy, and don't break the law. I expect you live someplace where it is legal.

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:01 pm

In many states, Cannabis is not legal, therefore, physicians can not prescribe it. For example, in Canada, the legalization of cannabis took place this summer acc. to this resource Licensed Producer Canada . Many are both hands for legalization of cannabis, believing that it will eliminate the illegal trade, yield valuable tax and reduce policing costs.

kestie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:52 pm

I think it should be legalized all the way! I like using some cannabis products like CBD oil, for example. And I recommend you to check out the website from https://beaverbud.com/cannabis/ where you can find some interesting and helpful info for you there. Good luck ;)
Last edited by kestie on Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:56 pm

I think the government should legalize Cannabis in the country. There are more dangerous things in life that are considered legal within the country. I can't understand how the world can tolerate alcohol consumption but not cannabis. We need to set our priorities clear.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:15 am

Do you guys know that cannabis oil is a way of curing anxiety and sleeping disorder? That really was a huge surprise for me but now I want to try it because I don't feel good because of all the stress at work. I've already found where to buy cannabis oil the only thing left is to explain my wife that I won't become addict if I use such a remedy

wealthymario
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:15 am

Surprised to see all the positive comments on marijuana..I mean, I know its not all that bad as lobbyists wanted us to believe. But I still feel it does have negatives. I've smoker friends who are just livin off their "mom's couch". But really, I don't know who to blame, the individual or the herb

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:31 pm

That's amazing blockchain technology rebounds weed opporunity to find more consumers in need.

Lubr_Bend

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:43 pm

Have you already tried it? What're your feelings?

Lesaq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Hello, guys! I recommend you to check out the Medical Cannabis Canada website. I think you will find some nice and helpful info for you there as well as some cool products to get. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here ;)

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:01 pm

I have been suffering from chronic headaches. I tried every treatment, med, tools there are with no success. Adding CBD oil to my regiment has so far been amazing, my life has been significantly improved. More info on https://www.ncsm.nl/english/cbd-oil/elixinol

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:49 am

I think that Cannabis should be legal in the world. We are living in a world that alcohol consumption is legal but cannabis is illegal. I have never seen a cannabis smoker that is agressive or killed anyone with his driving. I think that the alcohol mafia is behind it.

olliejames

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:30 pm

The fact is that since we have already legalized marijuana for some time in the country, I would like to try to smoke it, well, or to cook something from it. Have someone advice. This is my first time. Postscript (I hope this is the right place for discussion)
Ohh maaaan. There are tons and tons of different cannabis strains. Try some of them (take into consideration which type you buy e.g. indica, sativa or hybrid) and after that make your point of view. Try your buds only in good mindset within your comfort zone, maybe with your friend or loved one. Also don't forget to try CBD-rich strains. CBD is non-psychoactive substance which is a medicine at some point. After you make decision about your preference you can go straight to cooking. One of my fav cannabis-oriented Youtube channel is RuffHouse Studios (im not promoting em, they're just cool af). They have sooooo much info and guides for newbies as well as for experienced dudes and hosts are kinda funny

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 pm

I think that Cannabis should be legalized, it's idiotic that something which has fewer side effects and does less harm than alcohol or tobacco is illegal when they aren't. It would be much better if it was legal and it could have been prescribed rather than done via instructions on the Internet. More on Cannabis oil here

Lokersan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:17 pm

There is more public support for marijuana law reform than ever before with new polls showing more than half the country is in favor of legalizing marijuana. The Drug Policy Alliance (DPA) believes marijuana should be removed from the criminal justice system and regulated like alcohol and tobacco. I think that it should be no punishment if you grow some cannabis for yourself and use it at home, for example. I've been growing it for the last few years because I receive a good product just buying weed seeds and making all the process due to main grow rules.

Torahano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:14 pm

I think that the authorities and governments need to legalize cannibis. There is no way you can remove cannibis from the society. People will find a way to consume them. I know that majority of the people will disagree with me. But can they tell a better way?

ReySert

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:52 pm

legalization?

Lokersan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Legalization of cannabis is an important thing of course. But I think that it should be legalized only in some particular countries, not all over the world. By the way, nowadays there are a lot of alternative ways to use cannabis, for example in the form of CBD oil or CBD pills. If you are interested in these products anybody can check over there. You can order it at the online store and it will be absolutely legal.

graga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:13 pm

Legalization would be the nightmare of the dealer and drug mafia. Therefore, the Mafia patrons pray every day for a continuation of the arbitrary and incomprehensible cannabis bans.

CrazyRF

Fri May 03, 2019 3:05 pm

Alcohol is much more harmful than cannabis

handier
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 11, 2019 10:46 am

I think it should be legal everywhere! I like vaping a lot, and I also like weed too, and I like how you can freely get it for you in California, for example. I have just got the vaporizer from [url]https://gypsyvapes.com/salt-nic-eliquids/myle-store-category[/url] for me, and I recommend that you guys try this one for you. It is a really cool affordable JUUL compatible device. You will love it!
Last edited by handier on Thu May 20, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torahano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 pm

I think that Cannabis should be made legal in parts where there is too much drugs. This is the only way to combat the situation. You can stop the drugs where they come from but there is too much politics behind it. You should legalize the drugs and see the results for yourself.

ilovegrowing

Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Legalized Marijuana information at POTGAGE ...............
Enthusiastic MJ Grower @ Potgage

Return to “Politics & Society”