abmuh

My wallet registered on your system has been stolen

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:22 pm

My wallet registered on your system has been stolen
EditReport this postQuote
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:15 pm

My wallet registered on your system has been stolen 17 Jan 2021. I logged only Sat, March 13, 3:45 AM since 1 year later. I did not receive any login mail. Already the never login account. How can my account be stolen, for which I can not login even though I know the password. My balance stolen 17 Jan 2021 01:37:31. Balance is 0. Need 2,886 289 08 bch.

Do you understand me? We send mail you 1 month for login. Because i cant login so have 2fa. But when i logged i checked my account havent balance. How?
Please answer this question. I didnt take any mail for this about.

Bitcoin pool dont answer my mails 30 days.

If you do not give a logical explanation. You and your site will be branded as a thief. I spent thousands of dollars to produce these bitcoin cash. I just gave 12 thousand dollars for the machines. And I did a great loss. And in the queue I saw a system that stole my little money. :idea:

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: My wallet registered on your system has been stolen

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:35 pm

....My balance stolen 17 Jan 2021 01:37:31. Balance is 0. Need 2,886 289 08 bch

Hey Abmuh,

Sorry I've been busy and was not able to reply to your previous thread.

I did check with the Bitcoin.com Pool. They say that you manually withdrew 2.88627783 BCH (with the withdraw fee is came to 2.88628908 BCH) on January 16, 2021.

If you'd like I can post the BCH transaction id and the address sent to.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:45 pm

Bitcoin pool dont answer my mails 30 days.

I recommend that you mine on a different pool. I'm really and truly not sure why the Bitcoin.com Pool still exists.

My suggestion is to mine BCH (you can also merge mine Namecoin at the same time) on the BTC.com Pool or on the ViaBTC.com Pool.

Jasonfontane
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:30 pm

This is bad, i will follow this thread

abmuh

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:04 am

....My balance stolen 17 Jan 2021 01:37:31. Balance is 0. Need 2,886 289 08 bch

Hey Abmuh,

Sorry I've been busy and was not able to reply to your previous thread.

I did check with the Bitcoin. com Pool. They say that you manually withdrew 2.88627783 BCH (with the withdraw fee is came to 2.88628908 BCH) on January 16, 2021.

If you'd like I can post the BCH transaction id and the address sent to.
Do you understand me?

Since I formatted my phone this account, the 2fa code disappeared. I could not login because I could not get the 2fa code again. I talked to the bitcoin pool team for 2 months and proved that I am the real owner of the account later I was able to log in. I could not login to this account even when I had the password and e-mail. Since it is a 2fa code since 2 month.

When the account is logged in, my mail will be notified. I have not received any notifications. How was the money in my account manually drained? I ask you. Is Bitcoinpool such an insecure platform? I trusted you and kept my money in your account for 3-4 years. And my account was stolen during the timeframe I wanted to enter to check.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:04 am

Do you understand me?

hi abmuh, yes, I understand what you're saying,

Is Bitcoinpool such an insecure platform? I trusted you and kept my money in your account for 3-4 years. And my account was stolen during the timeframe I wanted to enter to check.
I haven't worked for Bitcoin.com for more than one (1) year. Whatever did or didn't happen on or about January 16, 2021 (your withdraw date) is between you and Bitcoin.com (not me).

I receive zero compensation (none, nada, NOTHING at all, zero dollars $$ and zero cents ¢¢) for moderating this forum and posting replies or starting my own topics/threads.

I have zero (none whatsoever) control and or say so over what happens at the Bitcoin.com Mining Pool or any of their other core products (which as far I know are all closed source).

I can attempt to contact people who work at Bitcoin.com and ask them questions, that's about it. I asked them about your grievance and I posted (in my previous reply) what they told me.

If you need further help the only thing I can offer is to suggest that you contact the Bitcoin.com support team or anyone who works in a department related to their mining pool. Other than that, you yourself are free to determine how to proceed or ask others here on this forum or seek advice elsewhere.

abmuh

Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:29 am

Do you understand me?

hi abmuh, yes, I understand what you're saying,

Is Bitcoinpool such an insecure platform? I trusted you and kept my money in your account for 3-4 years. And my account was stolen during the timeframe I wanted to enter to check.
I haven't worked for Bitcoincom for more than one (1) year. Whatever did or didn't happen on or about January 16, 2021 (your withdraw date) is between you and Bitcoincom (not me).

I receive zero compensation (none, nada, NOTHING at all, zero dollars $$ and zero cents ¢¢) for moderating this forum and posting replies or starting my own topics/threads.

I have zero (none whatsoever) control and or say so over what happens at the Bitcoincom Mining Pool or any of their other core products (which as far I know are all closed source).

I can attempt to contact people who work at Bitcoincom and ask them questions, that's about it. I asked them about your grievance and I posted (in my previous reply) what they told me.

If you need further help the only thing I can offer is to suggest that you contact the Bitcoincom support team or anyone who works in a department related to their mining pool. Other than that, you yourself are free to determine how to proceed or ask others here on this forum or seek advice elsewhere.
Thanks for your help. I am grateful to you for making my voice heard here.
Bitcoin. com team does not reply to me by e-mail and does not clarify this subject in any way. And that leaves them in the criminal position. My money is stolen in an account that cannot be logged in and in my account for which no e-mail was sent.

I suffered an injustice and my money was stolen from my account. I was wronged and how many people I make my voice heard and bitcoincom. If Other people take money's in bitcoincom it will be happiness for me. I'm warning people. Never ever bitcoincom Do not keep money. These are what I will say to you. Money can certainly be earned, but earning people is not easy.

Im sorry for my English.

Return to “Wallets”