MVUMining
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Guide: how to start mine

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:22 am

The difficulty of mining has escalated and the price of Bitcoin has risen.How should we start to mine?

From binance, we can see that BTC has rebounded above $51,000, and the current price is $51,443, which represents an increase of 2.02% in 24H.

A year ago, when it came to mining, someone came over and said: It's still mining now, it's out of date! It was almost the same in the early years. This year, IPFS was flooded everywhere, the price of Bitcoin mining machines has risen sharply, and the Ethereum mining machines have to be reformed. This shows that mining is not too late. It is only your perception that it is late. Of course I am not suggesting everyone to mine. Let's briefly talk about mining.

According to the latest news, the difficulty of Bitcoin mining has been raised to 23.14T, an increase of 5.82%.
According to the latest data released by crypto analytics and the on-chain market analysis company Glassnode, in 2020, Bitcoin miners can only make nearly 12 million dollars a day. As of now, Bitcoin miners have made an average of about 50 million dollars a day in the past 30 days. It is about 4 times that of last year.

The continued increase in Bitcoin mining revenue will attract more professional miners to enter this industry. At this stage, the continuous growth of value consensus ambassadors the increase in demand in the Bitcoin market, and the shortfall in market demand has promoted the rise of Bitcoin prices, while also greatly shortening the static payback cycle of miners. Therefore, compared with direct purchases in the secondary market, some professional institutions now prefer to mine Bitcoin by deploying the mining industry. This will intensify mining competition and increase the difficulty of Bitcoin mining rapidly.

However, the difficulty of mining still cannot prevent large institutions from entering the mining industry. Recently, a number of publicly traded cryptocurrency mining companies have increased their equipment to expand their mining operations, and North American institutional investors are also moving in the direction of expanding their mining sector.

According to the latest news, Hut 8 Mining Corp, one of the world's largest Bitcoin mining companies, announced that the company has purchased a $30 million NVIDIA CMP mining card, which is scheduled to begin delivery in late May and is expected to be fully deployed in the summer.

The entry of wealthy traditional capital will naturally raise the threshold. Later, if you want to get a share of the top ten Bitcoin mining pools that have formed a monopoly advantage, scale is a problem that must be considered.

For ordinary investors, entering the mine is already very difficult, but you can still get your own bitcoins right away!

For off-market retail investors, mining is not just a way to buy mining machines, but also through cloud hash power, ipfs mining, etc. After all, the industry is developing so fast, and the industry is popularizing fast enough. It is not difficult to find a tailor-made mining method.
Cloud hash power mining is increasingly becoming a trend.

Traditional Bitcoin mining is an asset-heavy field. Miners need to buy mining machines. On the other hand, they also need to find mines or self-built mines and pay electricity bills regularly, which requires huge investment. On the other hand, mining is really a professional matter. It is necessary to consider the compliance of the electricity consumption of the mine and find a mine with a suitable electricity price, even if it is not a self-built mine, but only hosting the mining machine, the site selection of the mine is also It must be scientific enough to ensure that the power load is stable and that the construction of the mine meets the standards.

Most retail investors are unfamiliar with the mining industry, and do not have professional knowledge in site selection, concentrators, how to build mines, and electricity selection. In addition, mining requires huge capital investment. It is difficult for ordinary people to enter the market, even if they If the mining machine is hosted in the mine, it is not always possible to find a safe and reliable mine. Cloud computing power can just solve the above problems. Compared with traditional mining, it has obvious advantages.

The biggest advantage of the cloud computing power platform is that its self-built or cooperative mines are regular and safe, and disputes are difficult to occur, and the mining power cluster is large, and the comprehensive electricity cost and management cost are lower than small mines.

Users participating in cloud computing power mining do not need to purchase expensive mining equipment costs in the early stage like traditional mining, and the later mining can pay back the cost, and the payback cycle is longer.

When it comes to cloud mining, we can start with some zero-cost membership plans or short-term cloud mining investments, so as not to lose our money

for eample,MVU Cloud Mining:
Affiliate Program
if you invite people by using your affiliate link or code (my code is b9446d19,you can enter the website by click the website in my homepage )
First point, you will recieve 10M Ethereum hashrate free for each person who registers and successfully complete the novice package.  Only the person successfully complete the novice package can you get 10M ETH hashrate free!
Another important point, you will recieve up to 5% hashrate commision for each person who order. For example, if your friend spends $1000 to place an order on the MVU platform, then you can receive 5% of the money, which means you can easily get $50 without doing anything. As long as you can make enough people place orders, you can always make money.
If you are going to invite other people. If you are going to invite other people, you can tell them that as long as they register on the platform, <b>everyone has the following benefits:They will get 10 MHS 7-day ETH Tester hashrate for free if they register MVU cloud mining platform successfully.There is a very cost-effective newcomer contract for new users:3-day 280MH/s ETH Cloud Hashrate Contract for New Users. This contract is only for new users and it supports post payment, which means that you can order the contract first but pay later. There is no doubt each person can earn at least $8 after deducting the cost. So as long as you register more accounts and buy the contracts, you can earn more. After finish the new user’s contract, people will receive a wonderful contracts: 14-day 200MH/s ETH Cloud Hashrate Contract.

$29 3-day 280MH/s ETH Hashrate Contract for New Users[
for example, ETH = $2447  on april 26th, so  if you choose 280MH/s ETH contract, 280MH/s=0.00576520ETH you can get 0.00576520*$2447*3=$42.32         $42.32-$29(contract cost)=$13.32
 So if you choose afiliate program and 280MH/s ETH  and 200MH/s ETH  Contract, I'm sure you won't lose money!

Return to “Mining”