Tiago

Mining game with real earnings

Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:45 pm

I've allways enjoyed using faucets to get some free crypto that could one day become more valuable.

In the last month I've discovered a website that amazed me. It is a mining simulator, where you have your player in a room and you basically want to upgrade your mining setup. You can increase your computing power in two ways: you either invest in the site and buy items in the shop that will increase your hashrate or you simply play mini games in their website that will also increase your mining rate (not as much as buying). This idea amazed me. The fact that you could make money playing games; that there is no limit in the amount of games that you could play per day; the fact that once you get you money in the site you can reinvest buying items and making even more money, it all amazed me. And the best about that is the comunity there, they have a discord group and I simply love it. I think that it is worth giving it a try.

In case that you want to try it: https:/ /rollercoin. com/?r=kn8u0ryh (you will get a bonus of 1000 satoshi if you register with this link)
Hope you all a great day and the best of luck!

Return to “Faucet”