noahross8

Donate BTC of your choice to 1616bMecnGotqcYYbSB63TPAKtTrQDF7

Missing BCH

Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:26 pm

I sent about $300 worth of BCH to an address that I can no longer access but it cams from my wallett. I have talked to the support team from the app but they have been of no help. Any ideas on how I can get my money back?

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Missing BCH

Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:17 am

I sent about $300 worth of BCH to an address that I can no longer access but it cams from my wallett. I have talked to the support team from the app but they have been of no help. Any ideas on how I can get my money back?
hey Noah,

First, a note of caution NEVER share your private key(s) or backup/recovery phrase (if applicable) or any passwords with anyone here and beware of anyone who might contact you in direct message.

If the address sent to belongs to, or was generated in, your wallet you should be able to locate the BCH after some troubleshooting (I'll try to help). If the address came from an exchange or a custodial account some of those might provide one time use addresses (in that case your BCH might be gone).

What app are you using? (Instructions will vary.)

If you have access to your wallet's backup/recovery phrase (if applicable) or the address' private key you can import into the Electron Cash app or maybe the Bitcoin.com app. You'll probably needed to know what "derivation path" your wallet used though.

drcrypto4435
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1H8GPtxqwgvLtutSksg3VEfZWr9zLVs3Y3

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:46 pm

If you too have lost the private key to your Bitcoin address, please write to me. The Priv3t software will allow you to find this private key 🔑.
Contact my YouTube channel : Dr CryPto
My telegram @Dr_Crypto0
#privatekeybtc
BinanceServer

Jaehorn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:51 pm

Oceans 11, 12 or 13??? This one has no flair and unlike the trilogy that is a movie, this is real life and they are here for your coins and vanishing with it. Most especially your Bitcoin. 13 bitcoins from an individual have been stolen and they are going for more! Don’t be next

https://www.reddit,com/r/Bitcoin/comments/lwerj8/user_loses_13_btc650k_to_mycryptomixercom/
Don't make the same mistake if it's with BCH !

drcrypto4435
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1H8GPtxqwgvLtutSksg3VEfZWr9zLVs3Y3

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:04 pm

If you too have lost the private key to your Bitcoin address o bitcoin fake transaction, please write to me. The Priv3t software will allow you to find this private key 🔑.
Contact my YouTube channel : Dr CryPto
My telegram @Dr_Crypto0
#privatekeybtc
BinanceServer
https://youtube.com/channel/UC-3-fhFmak719oH7Te5UCpA

Return to “Exchanges”