Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
nelly333
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

The perfect place to make risk-free investments.

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:02 am

What is CDO ?
CDO.Finance is the first Yield Farming project on the Binance Smart Chain that offers dynamic risk exposure.

They are a fair launch project with an entirely bootstrapped product (no investors!), with no pre-sale or pre-mine of tokens.

Through CDO.Finance, they hope to expand on the possibilities of decentralised yield farming and create a more inclusive solution, by giving risk-averse and/or capital-constrained users a chance at benefiting from yield farming as well!

Why did they build CDO.Finance ❓
Current DeFi yield products deliver superior returns compared to traditional market counterparts, through efficiency gains in algorithmic actions via smart contracts. In a low interest rate world, DeFi money markets are consistently attracting new market participants and a steady influx of capital.

Due to its nascent nature, current defi products do not offer flexibility in terms of risk-reward adjustments. Granted, this is fine for investors that find the expected yield returns and the level of undertaken risk (smart-contract vulnerabilities, yield variance, impermanent risk) acceptable, but status quo in defi offerings currently excludes

i.) risk averse investors willing to take on lesser yield in return for less risk (e.g insurance funds, endowment funds, institutional investors)

ii.) risk tolerant investors that would like to have their capital do more work for them (e.g retail investors that seek yield leverage).

In the interest of encouraging broader Defi Adoption across different investor profiles, CDO.Finance aims to create risk-reward adjusted derivatives from underlying defi money legos through the creation of onchain Collateralised Debt Obligations (CDOs).

According to current plans, CDO.Finance will officially launch on the 4th of April 2021 at 00:00

GMT+8. Token rewards will begin at block 6251000

So I think this is a great place to make a risk-free investment

For more info you can simply visit at https://cdo.finance

Telegram: https://t.me/cdofinance

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CDOfinance

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”