dotthebeats
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1A69dNmG5MVxbupecoHyzBsAsaQWZVYLJa

Bitcoin is starting to move now.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:21 am

After how many weeks of bitcoins somewhat price stability, now its starting to move again on upward trend, Does this mean it would continue to $700-800 price point in the end of the year of 2016? What do you think?

MikeV
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bitcoin is starting to move now.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:18 am

After how many weeks of bitcoins somewhat price stability, now its starting to move again on upward trend, Does this mean it would continue to $700-800 price point in the end of the year of 2016? What do you think?
I don't think it's unrealistic to think that the price will reach $700 before the end of the year.

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EsWXN3VcBb2rRenMBYd4V3WTfiZxaaiK3

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:57 am

I analyze this since competition bitcoin price forecasts since May, I've been describing part of my predictions here

Analysis of May

Analysis June

Today

I can not analyze it using any technique but I just make my own analysis according to the analysis by different techniques :)

Enjoy and cheers
Image Tip me BCH : qzahl4e8mqy5se6sdnc6j24mv4vtdtlpv5jmnhsw3n

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:44 pm

700 is kinda possible, but 800? A bit too far-fetched. But hey, it's not impossible though.
https://cryptosec.info/

grnqrtr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Bye Bye :)

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Bye Bye :)
Last edited by grnqrtr on Sat May 23, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maldesto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 pm

One thing is for sure, it's gonna rise quite a bit

dotthebeats
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:32 pm

700 is kinda possible, but 800? A bit too far-fetched. But hey, it's not impossible though.
Agree with you nothings impossible in bitcoin but i do think also than 800 price mark is too far stretched if we try to observe on bitcoins price movement.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Agree with you nothings impossible in bitcoin but i do think also than 800 price mark is too far stretched if we try to observe on bitcoins price movement.
Yep.But I think 800 is alot more possible nextyear. When megaupload2 gets released; I think it's feb2? Correct me if I'm wrong. But yea, also depends on how successful megaupload2 will be.
https://cryptosec.info/

Muffinzz

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Yep.But I think 800 is alot more possible nextyear. When megaupload2 gets released; I think it's feb2? Correct me if I'm wrong. But yea, also depends on how successful megaupload2 will be.
January I think

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:46 pm

All we have to do is continue letting Bitcoin grow and we'll be good.

The short-term gains are still nice, even if it's only a % or less each month. Long-term, over many years, 1BTC will yield you a profit no stock can currently provide :) :) :)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:13 pm

why not go for the price of $ 666 in the near future :)

mattyB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JnpxghRVmGipRnqxANdjLnpWMbF6ZoV1N

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Since I pretty much exist on Bitcoin these days, and given that funds are running a bit low till next month I'm rather glad the price has started to rise when it has :D

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Since I pretty much exist on Bitcoin these days, and given that funds are running a bit low till next month I'm rather glad the price has started to rise when it has :D
Check into Bitcoin mining, I read today nodecounter.com returned 600BTC on a 30BTC investment!!!!!!!!!

Bitcoin.com mining pool is opening to the public soon as well :) :) :)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

mattyB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Check into Bitcoin mining, I read today nodecounter.com returned 600BTC on a 30BTC investment!!!!!!!!!

Haha, yeah...I couldn't bring myself to respond to that post about 30 - 600btc tbh :-)

I'm pretty much all out of mining now, as it goes. My last blizzard died over the weekend, all my old Bitmain gear is gone, all I've got left is a little old USB duel miner, which never actually duel mined, but still sits there ticking away at about 70khs :-D

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Haha, yeah...I couldn't bring myself to respond to that post about 30 - 600btc tbh :-)

I'm pretty much all out of mining now, as it goes. My last blizzard died over the weekend, all my old Bitmain gear is gone, all I've got left is a little old USB duel miner, which never actually duel mined, but still sits there ticking away at about 70khs :-D
What type of Bitmain miners did you have?

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:26 pm

24 hour transaction volume: $205.0 M

Confidence in Bitcoin coming back at a rapid pace :) :) :)

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:30 pm

24 hour transaction volume: $205.0 M

Confidence in Bitcoin coming back at a rapid pace :) :) :)
yeah sounds better good, see you later :)

mattyB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Originally 3 s1 units, I picked up an s3 but could never get it to function, so ended up throwing it, along with 2 of the three s1's. Stopped home mining at that point, tried cloud mining but never got anywhere near profitability with it, so stopped that too and stuck to the few little blizzards & the usb stick for fun

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Originally 3 s1 units, I picked up an s3 but could never get it to function, so ended up throwing it, along with 2 of the three s1's. Stopped home mining at that point, tried cloud mining but never got anywhere near profitability with it, so stopped that too and stuck to the few little blizzards & the usb stick for fun
Interesting, how come you could never get the s3 to function?

I am looking to setup a large mining business to lease out power, in the 100K units range to begin, also purchasing the land and selling additional resources.

mattyB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 pm

I am looking to setup a large mining business to lease out power, in the 100K units range to begin, also purchasing the land and selling additional resources.
Brought it 2nd hand and it was DOA, gave it to a friendly sparky to see if they could do some of their black magic stuff, but it never happened.

Where about in the world are you looking at setting up something like what you're proposing there? At first guess I'd say America somewhere?

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Brought it 2nd hand and it was DOA, gave it to a friendly sparky to see if they could do some of their black magic stuff, but it never happened.

Where about in the world are you looking at setting up something like what you're proposing there? At first guess I'd say America somewhere?
Ah, 2nd hand, so someone sold you their broken device, bastards. I've read pretty good reviews on Bitmain products in general.

Yes, in America. You can buy power in bulk at cheap prices if you ask!!!!!!

mattyB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Ah, 2nd hand, so someone sold you their broken device, bastards. I've read pretty good reviews on Bitmain products in general.

Yes, in America. You can buy power in bulk at cheap prices if you ask!!!!!!
Yup, I got clobbered on that one but all my experiences with them have been positive otherwise. Those old S1s were work horses. I take it if you do go down the route you're suggesting that there'll be an announcement of some sort here? I actually had a small amount of hosted power but that all went wrong recently. I'd still be willing to try again, possibly, because I do like to gamble and mining is fun.

rendravolt
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13T2aPdsiVtupF4XKScDhJ6RKrwyqNAVoT

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:06 pm

$700 is still reasonable, in fact will continue to rise a few months until early 2017.

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1D32LQzjyjRKCFPfeUw9xDExE6YmLkdBfB

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:38 am

It has been a crazy year. To imagine we started out with $200 BTC up to $700 and now starting to go back up again. I foresee $800+ around christmas.

dotthebeats
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:07 am

It has been a crazy year. To imagine we started out with $200 BTC up to $700 and now starting to go back up again. I foresee $800+ around christmas.
Im suspecting the same thing too that it would reach even $800 on upcoming christmas because for sure demand would rise but let see what would happen in upcoming months.

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1D32LQzjyjRKCFPfeUw9xDExE6YmLkdBfB

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:10 am

Im suspecting the same thing too that it would reach even $800 on upcoming christmas because for sure demand would rise but let see what would happen in upcoming months.

Exactly. We can speculate all we want, but in reality all we can do is wait and see. And spread awareness ofcourse :)

miffman
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19GFXUea9mFGeTiWpGaQWFiazuH3koCnsZ

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:22 pm

I do think that it's gonna take a fair bit to crack 660, but hopefully a spot of good media will help with that.

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:41 am

I analyze this since competition bitcoin price forecasts since May, I've been describing part of my predictions here

Analysis of May

Analysis June

Today

I can not analyze it using any technique but I just make my own analysis according to the analysis by different techniques :)

Enjoy and cheers

I just confirm for charts that I described earlier today, you can see charts on this day, if you find similarities in my previous analysis, you can give me your smile :)

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

okay, then we will discuss the price of bitcoin on the analysis and prediction in the 2017's on my threads :)
topic14818.html

jackboss
Banned
Banned

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:42 am

Sounds good, good luck.

utomo

Mon May 29, 2017 1:07 am

Can you please update the predictions now?

Return to “Economics”