malgosiam

Steam is leaving Bitcoin behind

Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Have you heard that Steam is breaking up with Bitcoin? The decision has been made because of that an exchange rate that is changing rapidly. What do you think about this?
Check it out: http://blockchain24.co/steam-is-breakin ... h-bitcoin/

Kree

Re: Steam is leaving Bitcoin behind

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:03 am

It's a silly and stupid decision considering most service providers can automatically exchange either BCH or BTC into fiat.

CryptoBlackHat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KgArSAMeFSgiVppCr4yCdqkNVaCieRAUX

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:33 am

I can understand the part about high fees and network congestion. I stopped sending BTC transactions myself, because the fees are getting ridiculous and it still took me a few days to get a transaction sent through last time. BCH, ETH, LTC are all much better in this regard.

But the part about the exchange rate and value fluctuation doesn't make much sense. So long as users are fine with the value of the BTC they own fluctuating, why should Steam care about this? They can just auto-exchange the crypto back to fiat to mitigate their own risk.

alfarconnectors

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:23 am

It's a silly and stupid decision considering most service providers can automatically exchange either BCH or BTC into fiat.
I think exactly the same thing, it's a stupid decision.
Alfa'r SL industrial connectors. Manufacturer specialized in electrical contacts and industrial connectors - See website

alexterm
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:23 pm

I've got the same feeling. Decision that can make several things harder. If the buyers are ok with this payment method, it should be possible to perform.

jmolinass839
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:12 pm

But does it have stability? Is this new real? And is it moving to bitcoin?

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Bitcoin is the leader of the crypto world and it will be the leader in the future as well, as far as I know. Bitcoin has its own reputation on the market and it is really difficult to catch BTC. Do you people agree with me or not?

OscarD4vidSon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:19 pm

I agree that Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the world and all companies should notice that. In my opinion, you need to let your customers choose from fiat currencies either crypto they can use to pay for the services. At least you should think about making it possible in the nearest future.

Mikaela

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:52 pm

I agree that Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the world and all companies should notice that. In my opinion, you need to let your customers choose from fiat currencies either crypto they can use to pay for the services. At least you should think about making it possible in the nearest future.
Every day more and more options for calculating BTC (hotels, buying real estate, clothes, jewelry) First of all it is safe.

amandadreamershq

Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:45 pm

Not surprise by that, BTC is so unpredictable. A lot of new altcoin like safemoon, do u think its worth it?

Return to “Legal”