bitexbit

Bitexbit.соm - reliable cryptocurrency exchange platform bitexbit

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:21 pm

bitexbit is a reliable cryptocurrency exchange platform allowing you to buy, sell and trade digital assets with low trading fees conveniently and securely.
The main advantage is absolute user orientation, and as a bonus — a simple and intuitive design that is easy to use from the first days in the crypto.

The new notification system delivers messages from the exchange to the user directly to Telegram, which significantly simplifies the platform's work and understanding of the processes. For our partners, we have developed a transparent and straightforward coin listing system.

Besides the conditions for trading, our dynamic referral program attracts everyday users and advertising agents, bloggers, and traffic traders.

From the tech side, in bitexbit, we ensure uninterrupted and stable operations by using different fiat gateways, such as Perfect Money, Advanced Cash, Payeer, NIX.

More than 20 currencies are currently available on bitexbit. Here is a list of some of them - BTC, USDT, ETH, ZEC, UNI, SUSHI, DASH, ADA, PAX and many others. A complete list of currencies, as well as the fees, can be found on our site. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to know about updates and innovations, go to our social networks:

Telegram: @bitexbit_exchange
Twitter: @bitexbit_com

HrRegis

Re: Bitexbit.соm - reliable cryptocurrency exchange platform bitexbit

Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:23 pm

I registered on this site and received 250 usdt. I will trade further, let's see how well everything works. So far, I haven't caused any problems, which surprised me a bit.

Return to “Services”