redondoaveb

Fiat wallet on Coinbase

Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:33 am

I'm new to cryptocurrency and sold some Bitcoin on Coinbase. I assumed the money would go directly into my linked bank account but apparently it goes into a Fiat wallet. I don't know what the Fiat wallet is or how to access it in order to transfer the funds into my bank account. Can anyone help me? Thank you

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Fiat wallet on Coinbase

Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:01 pm

I'm new to cryptocurrency and sold some Bitcoin on Coinbase. I assumed the money would go directly into my linked bank account but apparently it goes into a Fiat wallet. I don't know what the Fiat wallet is or how to access it in order to transfer the funds into my bank account. Can anyone help me? Thank you
Hey redondoaveb, you'll need to go into your fiat wallet (account) within your Coinbase account and make a withdraw.

Type in the amount you wish to withdraw there (I don't think there's an option for max amount when withdrawing, so you must type in a specific amount). Then submit the withdraw.

Depending on where you bank at the withdraw could arrive the same day, next day or a few to several days.

If you have more questions please post a reply below.

Return to “Technical Support”