jlaroche

Unable to Withdraw Funds from Bitcoin_com Mining Pool

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:34 am

Hey everyone,

I've had really sub-par "support" from pool@bitcoin[dot]com so I'm turning to the community for help now. I have 0.00268055 BTC mined on bitcoin[dot]com. Unfortunately, my ASICS are down for the foreseeable future so I just want to cash out.

Since I am under the .005 limit I can't manually withdraw my funds. Apparently you can still withdraw with the "autowithdraw" feature (I believe the fee is larger, but that is fine).
Auto Withdraw Settings.jpg
I've gone to 'Settings' and turned ON Autowithdraw. It is set to work every day at 6:00am UTC. Unfortunately it has been 10 days since I did this and the coins have not been withdrawn to my wallet.

Like I said, I've contacted support and they have not been helpful. They told me "We would just like to inform that we are experiencing some delays due to topping up our Pool wallet."

Let me get this straight: so this mining pool doesn't have the funds to pay someone ~.0026 BTC for 10 days? Am I doing something wrong? How can I withdraw my coin?

Thanks in advance

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Unable to Withdraw Funds from Bitcoin_com Mining Pool

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:37 am

Hey everyone,

I've had really sub-par "support" from pool@bitcoin[dot]com so I'm turning to the community for help now. I have 0.00268055 BTC mined on bitcoin[dot]com. Unfortunately, my ASICS are down for the foreseeable future so I just want to cash out.

Since I am under the .005 limit I can't manually withdraw my funds. Apparently you can still withdraw with the "autowithdraw" feature (I believe the fee is larger, but that is fine).

I've gone to 'Settings' and turned ON Autowithdraw. It is set to work every day at 6:00am UTC. Unfortunately it has been 10 days since I did this and the coins have not been withdrawn to my wallet.

Like I said, I've contacted support and they have not been helpful. They told me "We would just like to inform that we are experiencing some delays due to topping up our Pool wallet."

Let me get this straight: so this mining pool doesn't have the funds to pay someone ~.0026 BTC for 10 days? Am I doing something wrong? How can I withdraw my coin?

Thanks in advance
Looks like the Bitcoin.com pool mined a BTC block (671330) today and this was the first BTC block in 41 days.

Please let us forum members know if your BTC withdraw is sent to your address within the next 48 hours.

Return to “Mining support”