Cryptonetix Representative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Where you could use Bitcoins?

Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:37 pm

There are many people who gained Bitcoins, but now are struggling to use them or get them converted. So, now let’s talk about how we can use it and where we can use it.

I am not an expert on this and even have minimum use of Cryptos, but recently I found out a site, which helped me to do it. With Cryptolinks, I was able to figure out how to buy with Bitcoin, it’s fortunately usable through many different ways, which really helps everyone.

Restrigos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Where you could use Bitcoins?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am

Using cryptocurrency, you can pay in stores, travel and pay bills, but I buy bitcoin to speculate on the course and make money on it, and not to use this currency as a means of payment

Anararn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:21 pm

I know that bitcoin can be converted to money, Bitcoins is also measured according to its equavalent in dollars. You can convert it to dollars and transfer to your bank acccount or other online money processing platforms. What you do with the money is entirely up to you.

Conjulhala
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:15 pm

Incase you did not know, you can actually use bitcoin to purchase items from various places. The supported places are kind of few though so it is better to just convert the bitcoin to money then transfer it to your bank account. You can withdraw the money from the bank and use it to buy stuff you want or just keep it there.

Lanomalopl

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:23 pm

Now bitcoins are gaining more and more application, regardless of the fact that some countries still have not accepted it as an official digital currency. But it is worth to note that Japan has already introduced the ability to pay bitcoin throughout the country. In addition, some web resources accept payment in bitcoins. Also, transfer to the other end of the world becomes much faster than direct bank transfer or any existing payment system. They do not work everywhere and are constantly subjected to repression by state bodies. Also a huge bunch of bureaucratic troubles force people to use bitcoin even despite the irrevocability of such payments. Here, of course, everyone will find their pros and cons, but the fact that this is our future will be foolishly ignored

optimix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 20, 2020 2:04 pm

We are all know what's the typical usage of bitcoins) no i didn't mean what you think first) but let's think of giving up being hamster around bitcoin, let's split it diverse it to different coins and strategies get some alts you researched add crypto deposit like gekkoin offers then grab ice cold one and enjoy

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:12 pm

lol dark net purchases
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Dogas
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:22 pm

Now more and more areas in trade and services are mastering cryptocurrency and there are more places where you can pay with coins, but in everyday life it is not so easy. Of course, it is better to use cryptocurrency for investment or convert to dollars.

Return to “Beginners & Help”