harrylarry

App Crashing

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:42 pm

Hi, just yesterday, i bought bitcoin from and ATM and sent it to my wallet. everything was fine i saw the money and everything. Then I updated the app and now the app is crashing and will not load. I have updated my phone, restarted my phone. I have done everything. I cannot reinstall the app however because i did not record my seed because i literally just got it yesterday. Is there anything else i can do or just wait for the next app update?

Ciaran
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 32sgk27xxqb1KZiE1d4RtsqGMZ3suB1N2P

Re: App Crashing

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:25 pm

Hi, just yesterday, i bought bitcoin from and ATM and sent it to my wallet. everything was fine i saw the money and everything. Then I updated the app and now the app is crashing and will not load. I have updated my phone, restarted my phone. I have done everything. I cannot reinstall the app however because i did not record my seed because i literally just got it yesterday. Is there anything else i can do or just wait for the next app update?
Hey Harry, we're very sorry to hear that is happening, we'd be happy to take a look and get that resolved for you.

Can you please contact our support team at wallet@bitcoin.com, we are always available to help. Thank you.
Download your Bitcoin.com wallet HERE

Return to “Technical Support”