TaoOfSaatoshi
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Talk With Sir John Hargrave, Author of "Blockchain For Everyone"

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Christopher sits down to talk all about blockchain in this fast-paced, fun interview with Sir John Hargrave, the author of the book "Blockchain For Everyone". Find out his thoughts about Bitcoin Maximalism, the future of digital currency, and the experience of writing his book from start to finish.

Thanks for watching!
YouTuber. Host of Cash Alternative TV! Dash is a better money for a better future.

JohnKing

Re: Talk With Sir John Hargrave, Author of "Blockchain For Everyone"

Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:29 pm

A few years ago I bought a few bitcoins and invested in 2 major Ponzi companies, Bitconnect and PlusToken they turned out to be scam plots obviously. But I did not do a good job of keeping my secrets available to me. I knew how many bitcoins I had accumulated with these companies, but I knew that I could not access them. A mutual acquaintance referred me to Sterling Finance Recovery. Of course, it was critical that he was referred to me by someone I could not really trust. I did my research about them and they seem pretty reputable so I was quite convinced. I sent all the information needed of course and followed their instructions. Imagine my relief when I heard back from them that they had recovered my funds. I referred a few people and the result was the same. Kindly reach out to them if you’ve been a victim of any crypto and financial Crime via a simple google search, or telegram: @sterling_finance

MOST IMPORTANTLY: They never charge a dime until they successfully recover your funds

d0z
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:42 pm

Interesting interview

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:01 am

This dude is very smart.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

FinnZumann
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:19 pm

Christopher sits down to talk all about blockchain in this fast-paced, fun interview with Sir John Hargrave, the author of the book "Blockchain For Everyone". Find out his thoughts about Bitcoin Maximalism, the future of digital currency, and the experience of writing his book from start to finish.

Thanks for watching!
It's such an interesting interview! Thank you so much for such content! :)

jasonfontane321
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:48 pm

Such an excellent interview. Thanks for sharing that content with us.

Return to “Press”