Alex_Rusi4

what to invest in during a crisis ? how to search for promising startups ?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:52 am

I didn't invest in promising startups at the time but now I'm not going to miss this opportunity !

but now there is a crisis in the market I chose Fluency bank
it seems to me that you need to choose startups that are of real benefit to people and only such have the right to the future !

what does the community think about this?

BearSof

Re: what to invest in during a crisis ? how to search for promising startups ?

Fri May 08, 2020 7:56 pm

When the economy is bad and family income is affected, it is natural for people to trade more expensive items for discounted options. If the idea is to start a business, opening a store specializing in low-cost products can be a good option to win over customers who have abandoned higher value-added brands.

optimix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 13, 2020 2:36 pm

to something, where you guaranteed won't loose your money. to staking or to structured deposit maybe. gekkoin, cex, metahash, tether etc.

Narr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 27, 2020 6:31 pm

I wouldn't invest in anything right now if I were on your place. You'd better put the money in the bank at interest. Yeah, you're not gonna make much money, but it's safe and 100% profitable. And then, when this whole crisis is over, you can take a good look at the situation and know exactly where to invest your money. You don't need this rush like:"If I don't invest my money now, I won't invest it at all". It's not like that. Take time to think about what purpose you want to invest money for, and then act.

DavidSmitis

Sun May 31, 2020 2:31 pm

Hello! I am looking for a partner for business development. There is a small project. Now we have very few clients in connection with the pandemic. We want to improve a bit and expand the list of our services.

Eguisto

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Best way to consider an investment during this period is to safe time and money by taking courses and learning how to engage in affiliate marketing which doesn't require much but knowledge. With the current offer presented by koinpro cryptocurrency trading platform on its affiliate program, you could earn a multi tiered affiliate passive income by just introducing potential traders to the revolutionary koinpro stocks, Bitcoin and commodities trading platform. You can find out more on the site.

BitcoinQueEs
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:19 pm

Considering most of the world is avoiding going outside, look for startups related to delivery and remote work. I have a feeling this will go for a lot longer.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:22 pm

Not sure would also like to know
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

WhiteBit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:38 am

Suppose you have no experience, better to entrust your wealth to experts. My own experience as a trader says that most trading decisions are based on probabilities. The best traders are right 90% of the time. What makes them successful is the risk-reward ratio. I would suggest you to give a try to https://einvestment.com investment fund based on segregated investment portfolios with different level of risk, both of available portfolios have monthly interest distribution in addition to attractive and stable ROI.
Traveler and Developer

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:30 pm

I am wondering if we can learn from retrospection. Looking back at this past half a year, the pandemic has benefited assets such as medical companies' stocks, gold, digital payment platforms' stocks such as PayPal...
I guess this is specific to the type of crisis, but maybe evaluating what types of assets will experience a shift in supply and demand can be helpful in situations like this. What do you think?
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

DemodyFi

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:49 pm

If you have the time please take a look at our project Demodyfi

In short: A Next-Generation Platform
Demodyfi is integrating and combining communication between different blockchains, Ethereum Compatibility = “blockchains on Parachains Architecture.” The protocol utilizes Moonbeam’s Parachain smart contract interoperability while the Substrate framework serves as a fundamental layer. Combining this makes it potential to build on Polkadot, furthermore make it compatible with the EVM, and to deploy EVM-based bytecode compiled from Solidity using tools available from the Ethereum stack.

Due to Polkadot, the Demodyfi protocol can go beyond the limits of the current Ethereum DEX with the opportunity to add tokens from the Polkadot ecosystem as well as from other blockchains to the exchange.
- DMOD is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain that offers control over the DMOD protocol governance.
- DemodyFI allows users to contribute to liquidity pools for any ERC 20 token and be rewarded in the form of exchange fees.
- By choosing the Polkadot ecosystem with a Substrate based framework, the protocol makes transactions more scalable.

Our seed /private/public token sale will commence shortly. (this will be shared in the whitepaper 2.0, which will release by the end of this year!)

Do you also want to participate and contribute to the project before the official launch please email us.

Want to know more?

Telegram: https://t.me/DemodyFI
Twitter: @demodify

greesdermos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:39 am

When the economy is bad and family income is affected, it is natural for people to trade more expensive items for discounted options. If the idea is to start a business, opening a store specializing in low-cost products can be a good option to win over customers who have abandoned higher value-added brands.

Return to “Economics”