verdolom

CryptoTab Browser Review - 2020

Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:18 am

ImagePROS:
Easy to use, easy to earn, good referral program.
DISADVANTAGES:
one to mine for a very long time-you need a team

My full review of the cryptotab browser.
Good day to all. Now only a deaf person has not heard about cryptocurrency, I am no exception. Like many Internet users, i am looking for ways to earn money. And now there is a lot of different information about earnings, to be honest, not all methods bring income, a lot of deception. And this I confirm, because I myself fell for deception, and unfortunately many times. Currently, I'm more picky, and I don't enter the first project that comes along.

Today I want to share information about the cryptotab browser.
I've been using it for just over a week now. And I can tell you about my first impression. A browser based on Google Chrome, when loading, you can transfer all tabs from Chrome to CryptoTab. It works very fast and doesn't slow down. But the cryptotab browser attracted me with its special feature-cryptocurrency mining.
After installing the browser, I got acquainted with its interface. It is simple and clear. I activated my account and started using the browser, at this time Satoshi is added to our account. This browser has a 10-level referral program, so it gives the main earnings. People who know how to attract traffic will bring a lot of money. My balance and referrals are shown separately – which can be considered a plus. I also want to note the speed for which Satoshi is charged depends on the power of the device and on your activity on the Internet.
And I noticed that if the average speed on my laptop is from 50 to 70, then when the video is turned on, the speed drops by almost half. You can adjust the speed yourself-this is optional.
Now about payments. I am very happy that cryptotab has a minimum withdrawal of 1000 Satoshi, without Commission. I checked the output personally, it works without failures.
All the world, and good!

Link to the browser you are viewing (not a referral link) - https://crypto-browser.site/[attachment=0]maxresdefault.jpg
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg

Return to “The Forum”