cryptofroggy142
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Health food and drink

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:13 pm

What does healthy food mean?
In my understanding, not healthy food is one that is rotten.
You just need to share the food, and not just burgers, in which believe sooo much useful.

Jomorey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:50 pm

My proper nutrition has grown into the fact that I became a vegetarian. I had never thought that I would stop eating meat, but it’s really easier for me, I feel much better without meat products.

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 am

I came to proper nutrition gradually. Initially, my wife switched to healthy food and then I realized that it can also be tasty, and now we have put our lifestyle in order.

Arataur
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Damn, just put a lot of water in yourself, I mean water and not soda, cola, pepsi, coffee, tea or beer and use everything your grandma have been eaten in your age and you will be totally fine and correct as well, that's all;)

Cmm0

Thu May 14, 2020 12:38 am

I always look for recipes on youtube or instagram of healthy food, whether it’s salads or anything grilled including vegetables. It is the healthiest and tastiest food I know. As for almond milk I usually buy from the US about 3 liters of Silk Original Almond Milk. I’ve only had that one, and I liked it.

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:12 pm

Now more and more eco products appear in ordinary supermarkets, of course the choice is limited, but still healthy food is becoming fashionable and high-quality products are already freely available on store shelves.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:26 pm

This topic has gone into interesting directions lol
Answering the original question - though I don't even know if it is relevant anymore -, I think Alpro makes the best tasting almond milk, at least where I live. It's good to buy milk alternatives that are fortified with calcium and vitamin D, and maybe B12, too. Also, health-wise I prefer soymilk, it has some protein, too.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

elara.wall

Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:45 am

Hey, I should interest at farms that are selling only manufactured products and deal directly with farmers, not retailing stores.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm

In addition it also might be a good idea to try different plant milk alternatives, cashew milk for example is delicious. But you can also make your own almond milk at home if you are not happy with store brands.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Off-Topic”