Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1D32LQzjyjRKCFPfeUw9xDExE6YmLkdBfB

[WTB] Kialara 1BTC Gold

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:58 pm

As title states. Looking for the notorious 1BTC Gold Kialara. If you have one, or know someone who might be interested in selling theirs. Please do let me know.

Should be in mint condition, and I would prefer it was not loaded.

Cheers

zepher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AcpbNnMQqAESfpNUxriPVsVYy7nsrVJ1j

Re: [WTB] Kialara 1BTC Gold

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Well now...

What makes you sooooo interested in these? 8-)

Jokes aside - these are one of my ultimate favourite physical bitcoins. They are by large the best looking, in my honest opinion.

I would be surprised if they were to sell for less than their "face value" of 1 BTC now.

These are not loaded with any BTC by default, and they are best left that way - unloaded. There is one exception to this.

The only case I can see for ever loading a Kialara 1 BTC Gold is if you plan on keeping it FOREVER.

Once you load any BTC onto this, you cannot get that BTC back without destroying the entire Kialara, which would be a sad day indeed :(

Good luck, hope you manage to get one!
1VAULTPU7XXsB5h6pb6VdZE7ZxKHCxmVb

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Well now...

What makes you sooooo interested in these? 8-)

Jokes aside - these are one of my ultimate favourite physical bitcoins. They are by large the best looking, in my honest opinion.

I would be surprised if they were to sell for less than their "face value" of 1 BTC now.

These are not loaded with any BTC by default, and they are best left that way IMO - unloaded. There is one exception to this.

The only case I can see for ever loading a Kialara 1 BTC Gold is if you plan on keeping it FOREVER.

Once you load any BTC onto this, you cannot get that BTC back without destroying the entire Kialara, which would be a sad day indeed :(

Good luck, hope you manage to get one!
Thanks for clearing everything out!

And yes, I do agree with you that this is probably one of the best if not the best looking physical out there. If you do recall I did state when I started collecting that Kialara's are on my list of must haves. Now I'm fairly sure that these are the only ones on my must have list. Atleast you have one that you can look at all day ;).

zepher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks for clearing everything out!

And yes, I do agree with you that this is probably one of the best if not the best looking physical out there. If you do recall I did state when I started collecting that Kialara's are on my list of must haves. Now I'm fairly sure that these are the only ones on my must have list. Atleast you have one that you can look at all day ;).
No worries!

It is arguably the best looking physical bitcoin ever created - 100% agreed. It would take an irrefusable offer to make me part with mine.

You certainly did mention that. Glad you have a couple of the other ones :) Hopefully you get lucky and someone will be willing to part with a goldie.

Cheers

edited to add a word

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:08 am

As title states. Looking for the notorious 1BTC Gold Kialara. If you have one, or know someone who might be interested in selling theirs. Please do let me know.

Cheers

Good luck, i've been trying to get a hold of one for months. If you find more than one, let me know and you would be my hero for life.

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:05 pm

Cheers

Good luck, i've been trying to get a hold of one for months. If you find more than one, let me know and you would be my hero for life.

Yeah, from what I have understood these are very very rare. A mintage of 100 but those seem to hold on tight to theirs. Thanks! Will surely let you know if I do find more than one :)

herie88
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19szHuS1r7dETQZeXPWHmqDyVND1c7PUhi

Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Cheers
I saw this on the thread bitcointalk, what it really?

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Cheers
Are you asking what it is? It's a physical bitcoin made by an artist. Some say the most beautiful physical out there, and I can only agree. Here's a picture for you to see it; http://imgur.com/a/OWu3B

zepher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Cheers
Are you asking what it is? It's a physical bitcoin made by an artist. Some say the most beautiful physical out there, and I can only agree. Here's a picture for you to see it; http://imgur.com/a/OWu3B
Here is a better one :)

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:05 pm

So awesome. There's hardly any words that can describe it better than just, pure awesomeness.

coin@coin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:59 pm

I only managed to get one for myself luckily... At 150 units in circulation it is a very rare physical BTC.
Hope you find one, it is an amazing item to have in your collection. 8-)

zepher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:18 pm

I only managed to get one for myself luckily... At 150 units in circulation it is a very rare physical BTC.
There is actually only 100 of them, coin@coin :)

I have one left, which I am keeping. I did have 2 of them, but sold one to another collector on here for what I now think was a very fair price haha.

(you know who you are :P).

coin@coin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:16 pm

I have one left, which I am keeping. I did have 2 of them, but sold one to another collector on here for what I now think was a very fair price haha.

You are right...

http://kialara.com/product/kialara-original-gold-2015/

So even rarer than I thought! :D

Vizique
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JnHf3ZvJwDkkkZ29g1pMxT3i3WVSzL8s4

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:07 am

You are right...

http://kialara.com/product/kialara-original-gold-2015/

So even rarer than I thought! :D
Indeed, they're very desirable due to being one of the genuinely "hard to obtain" items.

If you get one, hang on to it for qa while, the value can only go up!

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:29 am

Wow. thats freakin beautiful. around how much is one?
https://cryptosec.info/

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NastyFRkeUTmMdbMmzggDVTQA6r3ibUoX

Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 am

I know naypalm has a couple, but he isn't parting with them cheap.

grnqrtr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Bye Bye :)

Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:11 am

Bye Bye :)
Last edited by grnqrtr on Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:32 am

I know naypalm has a couple, but he isn't parting with them cheap.

I have a feeling naypalm is about to receive a flood of emails. Lol

Xylate
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DHPtfkwkXcNJvXhPKC3meK278ggphkcj8

Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:58 am

I WANT ONE

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Indeed they are :). Right now it's hard to put a value on them, alot of people want them, but nobody is selling them. Some say they would not part with theirs for less than 2btc, and one got put up at a forum with an asking price of 3btc. So it's rare to find these.

coin@coin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:48 pm

Oh wow I can imagine in a year or two what they'll go for! :D

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:09 am

Indeed they are :). Right now it's hard to put a value on them, alot of people want them, but nobody is selling them. Some say they would not part with theirs for less than 2btc, and one got put up at a forum with an asking price of 3btc. So it's rare to find these.
Spill the beans. Who has one that they would sell for 2 BTC?

zepher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:51 am

2 BTC you say? Dammit man... You have me tempted to part with the other one now.

Tempted... but not completely convinced that I should either!! I have a feeling that should I sell this to you, I will not get another one.

I will have a think about it though :)

Hhampuz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:38 pm

2 BTC you say? Dammit man... You have me tempted to part with the other one now.

Tempted... but not completely convinced that I should either!! I have a feeling that should I sell this to you, I will not get another one.

Haha, and thus the beans are spilled. :D

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Haha, and thus the beans are spilled. :D

This is why we can't have nice things around here. Let me know if you decide you can part with the shiny.

coin@coin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Don't give in so quickly... LOL Imagine in a while what you could possibly get... BTC :D
To everyone their own price.

zepher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Don't give in so quickly... LOL Imagine in a while what you could possibly get... BTC :D
Haha :D I will admit that I have been thinking about it, the issue is getting another for less than that further down the line 8-) Not likely to happen now.

So for now, the answer is no, I will not part with it for 2 BTC. Had you offered me 1.5 BTC a few weeks ago when I had the spare, I would have bitten your hand off @Rmcdermott927 :D

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Haha :D I will admit that I have been thinking about it, the issue is getting another for less than that further down the line 8-) Not likely to happen now.

So for now, the answer is no, I will not part with it for 2 BTC. Had you offered me 1.5 BTC a few weeks ago when I had the spare, I would have bitten your hand off @Rmcdermott927 :D

2 BTC + my famous gold Kialara prototype.

coin@coin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:36 pm

2 BTC + my famous gold Kialara prototype.
hahaha I know which one you mean. You should post that beauty on here too. :)

Return to “Items for Sale (physical)”