yuvrajsuperx

Literally 0 electricity cost, need genuine investor to set up mining farm.

Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:44 pm

Hello everyone, first and foremost I'd say that I'm not a writer so please bear with me.

I'm from India, I reside in a state of Gujarat, I've been following bitcoin and blockchain tech for about 2 years now, went through hell to gather money for buying ASCI miner, but every effort was in vain.

Without wasting anyone's time I'll get straight to the point, there's a small farming town at 1 hour drive from the city where I live, in that town literally no resident pays any electricity bill whatsoever, I mean every house and farm has a direct connection to the overhead cables bypassing the meter, thus fukers with an air conditioners in every bedroom and all sorts of electronics get around 200-300 Rs bill every month, that's like 5 dollars.

I have a friend who owns about 37 acers of land in that town at 3 different location where a mining farm can be conveniently set up, I'll be honest, I'm not saying that we could set up warehouse that has 1000 miners running but what I can guarantee is we can house up about 80-100 ant miner s19 Pros (3500 watts) (or any other machinery consuming equivalent power) and run it without any hitch.

I know that majority of people reading this will think its hog shit but I swear on my life that its a golden opportunity and should not be missed, so if anyone is genuinely interested please feel free to message me, also if anyone have any queries below is how you reach me.

For genuinely interested person interested in seeing for themselves I can do that, hell I'll even pay half your travel expense just to show I'm legit.

Mail - rajsinh911(AT)gmail(DOT)com
WhatsApp - +918866040945
Last edited by yuvrajsuperx on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Literally 0 electricity cost, need genuine investor to set up mining farm.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:22 pm

Sounds a little strange... is this legal? :D
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

yuvrajsuperx

Re: Literally 0 electricity cost, need genuine investor to set up mining farm.

Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:52 am

the towns been running this way for as long as I can remember plus I can guarantee that no one gives a shit about what's happening in a small room on a remote farm.

I can even take you there and you can see for yourself, hell I'll even pay half your expenses if you're genuinely interested.

Return to “Mining”