xxoxxGURUxxoxx

Cant see Worker

Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:52 pm

I am mining using an bfgminer. I can see on its console that it is working full speed. However the bitcoin.com dashboard shows no worker and hashrate. What can I be doing wrong? My worker name is xxoxxguruxxoxx.

Thanks

xxoxxGURUxxoxx

Re: Cant see Worker

Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Info: I have USB Asic Miner Block Erupter

Jessicataylor45

Re: Cant see Worker

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:06 am

I am mining using an bfgminer. I can see on its console that it is working full speed. However the bitcoin.com dashboard shows no worker and hashrate. What can I be doing wrong? My worker name is xxoxxguruxxoxx.

Thanks

hi guys, are you a bitcoin holder? are you struggling financially investing in binary option or forex trade? do you want to learn how to start making legitimate money right from your home? I have generated over $350,000 in profit and all thanks to this amazing signal that has made this successfully for me. for all crypto investors don't just n is changing the financial market and now is the best time to invest. start making $30,000 weekly with a premium account. Don’t say is not possible when you haven’t tried. Take the risk and be happy in the future. contact Mr Donald James now on WhatsApp for more information on how to get started. +14093445354

Return to “Mining support”