bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Lesson 1: Cryptocurrencies And Bitcoin

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Lesson 1: Cryptocurrencies And Bitcoin

You learned that in centralized monetary systems, such as the U.S. Federal Reserve System, government controls the supply of currency by "printing" units of money, called fiat. Bitcoin on the other hand, is a decentralized cryptocurrency, invented in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. It can be freely transferred between people all over the world, without the control or limitations usually imposed by banks or government authorities. Bitcoin is by far the most popular digital currency and it has tens of thousands of programmers and entrepreneurs around the world developing new services and apps. It is considered safe compared to other digital currencies, has no 3rd parties, is deflationary, and open source.

If you have any questions regarding this lesson, please post below and one of our helpful staff or community members should be able to assist you.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

tracyhernan042

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FJosQwqMAWa163JnAwzwif6nfWybLJNYe

Re: Lesson 1: Cryptocurrencies And Bitcoin

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:54 pm

Hi everyone, I've been trading bitcoins and Forex for about 3 years now, I have come across alot of negative press which has misled a lot of traders out there. to be sincere you trade bitcoins purely on fundamentals and having a proper risk management system in place, as the entry point is key. I make around $7,000+ weekly consistently using a strategy I developed putting together experience and knowledge I have obtained over the years trading trading bitcoins and Forex also, I have been able to assist a lot of traders with this strategy and also managing account for traders who can't trade by themselves. you can contact me via email, hangouts and skype (tracyhernan042@gmail.com) or whatsapp on +15185465902for assistance I will be ready to assist anyone who is genuinely interested.

Fabulka
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:55 pm

As I understand the price of bitcoin is now about 4k$ . But the chance for a price increase in 2019 remains. What is the future of bitcoin possible?
Hi)

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:52 pm

As I understand the price of bitcoin is now about 4k$ . But the chance for a price increase in 2019 remains. What is the future of bitcoin possible?
10k$ baby :))))))
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Bitcoin Basics”