LyndaBarnes

Stay away from BinaryUno

Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:54 pm

Binary options involve predicting the movements of commodity, asset or index prices over a short time. Although they may be a legitimate financial product with many licensed firms trading in them, binary options are speculative, high risk products that are almost impossible to predict, even for professionals. There are groups of scammers who use binary options to steal your money. It’s really hard telling the authenticity of online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business/investment with them.  I was a victim of Binary Uno ; lost a total of $175,000. I started with just $4,500 and after several encouragement to invest more ; I started having issues withdrawing. They are big time scammers and will only steal your money. it took me 3 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. I later came across a certified binary options recovery Company while searching for a way out , I was able to hire their services . They were able to recover my funds within two weeks from the brokers(Binary Uno). You can search Instant Funds Recovery via g00gle just in case you find yourself in same situation to file your complaint.

Return to “Malay / Bahasa Melayu”