knivesfinejewelry

Teleporting Cakes

Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:01 am

(Testing was done in late 2018 if i recall i will check the dates tomorrow)

I have done testing with flash drives and found with it that buying flash drives from someone else with currency on it means you possibly subject yourself to them taking your money instantly or at any point in the future.

Like you paying for a cake that they teleport away. They are trying to sell their cake and have it too.

This is true for bitcoins and litecoins i havent had computers and internets enough to test bch and other coins.

We should all be mindful of how we keep our money. And we should consider anyone selling flashdrives with money on it without explanation or familial relations to be suspicious.

Curious to hear of any other life pitfalls you all may have, i am tired of them.

If you appreciate my research feel free to send me money:

ltc: MKH1ySMM4ynCeAh5kh194J54yamskVZtdf
btc: 355n4jKS7Zd3Ma2LApHzgEiY8zUupLSoAQ

Or feel free to check out my wares over in the physical marketplace section of these forums thank you have a good day!

If you have already bought a flashdrive with bitcoin or litecoin on it, if the money is moved to a new wallet you create with a native client from bitcoin dot org or litecoin dot org and password protected it will be only accessible to you.

BitcoinQueEs
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Teleporting Cakes

Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:10 pm

If I'm understanding this correctly, people are selling flash drives that are supposedly loaded with cryptocurrency, and then uses the private keys to snatch them back?

Return to “Scam accusations”