DareDino09

Re: How do you relax on the weekend?

Fri May 15, 2020 2:52 pm

My weekends were great meeting a group of friends in bars or some houses having beer barbecues watching some football games or playing FIFA 20. Right now I just make video calls sometimes, watch some netflix series or play on my smartphone.

Paulinho99

Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:40 pm

I really liked the rest in Odessa, there are many beautiful and interesting places. If you will be there, I advise you to visit odessa-journal. com museum of odessa.

Yogay
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:18 pm

Each weekend depends of course on the week spent. If the workload was high, I want to relax at home, if not, then of course I choose active rest.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:13 pm

I like to take walks, read books and meditate. Or sometimes when I really exhaust myself during the week, just binge-watch series or youtube videos.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

hubbard

Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:07 pm

In general, it can be absolutely different leisure activities depending on the mood and desires. But very often it is a leisure time with an educational bias. I like to learn something new. For example, recently I learned a lot of interesting information about ukrainian seaport . That seaports in Ukraine are winning a large share of maritime cargo transportation from Asia to the European Union. About customs reforms and international investments.

WhiteBit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:05 pm

In general, it can be absolutely different leisure activities depending on the mood and desires. But very often it is a leisure time with an educational bias. I like to learn something new. For example, recently I learned a lot of interesting information about ukrainian seaport (https://odessa-journal.com/the-seven-ports-of-odessa-region/) . That seaports in Ukraine are winning a large share of maritime cargo transportation from Asia to the European Union. About customs reforms and international investments.
Traveler and Developer

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:04 am

I like reading and drawing. I also like slacking in front of the TV but that doesn't recharge me as much, it just makes time go too fast.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

SolidGround

Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:23 am

If I am in the right mood I might go somewhere on a trip with my friends. Sometimes we do rent a nice car and travel like people from these articles , though it's harder nowadays because of the pandemic outbreak.

JamaicanMeCrazey1
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:24 am

music, liquor, *******, *******, etc.

elara.wall

Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:53 pm

Hello, I prefer spending my time with my girlfriend, visiting a theatre or museum or just go on a walk, this is the best relax I know

WhiteBit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:37 am

So the best place to visit is France because of the massage service. If you want to rest and relax in this way, you should definitely pay attention to https://want-touch.com/. This is a unique opportunity for you to feel something new and beautiful, with beautiful girls. Next year I'll be back there to get one more session.
Traveler and Developer

Return to “Off-Topic”