btcguru

Want to buy stocks using bitcoin - anyone tried koinpro?

Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:06 am

I would like to trade bitcoin futures but i am kind of confused on the right exchange to use, heard a lot about koinpro as the best exchange right now but never tried them out yet. Your recommendations will be very much appreciated
Never doubt your ability to do big things

Eguisto

Re: Want to buy stocks using bitcoin - anyone tried koinpro?

Wed May 27, 2020 9:18 pm

Well, I have actually been using the KoinPro demo trading system for a couple of weeks now and the feature of buying stocks and commodities on the platform looks very cool and attractive. Haven't attempted to buy just yet since I don't have the necessary skills to do that for now. Am sure in the nearest future, once I have learnt enough on the demo trading, I will be putting in a live trade. I equally find the 100x leverage enticing and its highly competitive with others in the market.

alvi6

Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:22 pm

Wow this is really a great combination of both trading community to unite them at one place and the motive is to earn money where ever they found opportunity, Also i visited Koinpro looks awesome and professional.

BD-Money365
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3Jgfz6YP7HhcHRsjHKDpGisAak1M2dvWTp

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:42 am

Yeah recently i am using KoinPro for trade, few days ago i am using two different exchange for trade crypto and stock but KoinPro give me a opportunity to trade both crypto and stock with bitcoin in one platform.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:33 am

Not sure if they are legit
Whichever chain wins,the world wins ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Trading Discussion”