tytoalba

insufficient blockchain hash rate

Tue May 12, 2020 10:36 am

I had bitcoin sent to escrow, who transferred it to my wallet but it didn't arrive. I've been told there was insufficient hash rate in the blockchain. I'm very new to this, and very distressed that everything has disappeared into a bottomless pit. I've been asked by a company, recommended by the escrow people, for a large quantity of bitcoin upfront to retrieve my savings, but I have no way of financing that without access to the missing bitcoin. Any solution to this problem would be a life saver, my head is exploding. Thank you

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: insufficient blockchain hash rate

Tue May 26, 2020 3:39 am

I had bitcoin sent to escrow, who transferred it to my wallet but it didn't arrive. I've been told there was insufficient hash rate in the blockchain. I'm very new to this, and very distressed that everything has disappeared into a bottomless pit. I've been asked by a company, recommended by the escrow people, for a large quantity of bitcoin upfront to retrieve my savings, but I have no way of financing that without access to the missing bitcoin. Any solution to this problem would be a life saver, my head is exploding. Thank you
Hi tytoalba,

Is in this in regard to Local.Bitcoin.com? That's the only escrow related service I know of which is offered by Bitcoin.com

If this issue related to a different company you'd have to contact them. (Please keep in mind that you should always exercise due diligence before sending your bitcoins (BCH? or BTC?) to a company you're not familiar with.)

If you need more help here can you please go into more detail in regard to "insufficient blockchain hash rate."

Return to “Technical Support”