nsteinard

Donate BTC of your choice to 3FgKfVRbgstPZboAEg5S6Q5VKPXF6NtYAr

new to trade starting with 25$

Mon May 18, 2020 8:13 am

hi everyone i am new to trading. i invested 25$ into bitcoin and have watched alot of videos on trading and i want to get started but is 25$ enough to start with and get the feel for it? i have it on coinbase pro and i feel like with the fees its not possible to make anything? Any bit of knowledge helps! Thanks!

Eguisto

Re: new to trade starting with 25$

Mon May 25, 2020 10:42 pm

I strongly suggest you hold on as regarding going live with trading. You are new to this and still need a lot of practice and learning to a certain stage before you can invest real money. One resource and helpful trading exchange is Koinpro.. Koinpro offers a complete trading platform for all kinds of crypto trading, Bitcoin futures and even CFDs trading for all classes of traders. One important feature about koinpro is the demo trading feature where everyone can get to practice real time trades but with practice money. This will be helpful for you. It can build your confidence as well as trading experience and you can even get to simulate real trading and get first hand knowledge of what to expect in real live trades. Check them out.

Return to “Trading Discussion”