John Summer

Bitcoin Games act like a scam

Tue May 12, 2020 8:21 pm

Hello :)

About a day ago( aprox.) i made a deposit in Bitcoin Games. Ok, after one confirmation, i see my money in my account but appears with red, and message ( awatting for one confirmation.... 5-20 minutes.. ).

I played, i won some btc. I want to withdraw but i have this message : Deposited Bitcoins have not been confirmed yet. One (1) confirmation are required before you can withdraw. Please try again later.

But i have at least 6 confirmations.

So, i can't use my money. I can only play but i can't withdraw. And that seems like a scam.

I write an email to games@bitcoin.com and some guy tell me that will open a ticket or will talk with an admin, it was 6-7 hours ago.

So? What now? What i must to do?

Is very unprofessional!

optimix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bitcoin Games act like a scam

Wed May 13, 2020 10:33 am

Hi
Sad to hear something like that. Do they have chat in Telegram?

Ciaran
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 32sgk27xxqb1KZiE1d4RtsqGMZ3suB1N2P

Re: Bitcoin Games act like a scam

Wed May 13, 2020 10:44 am

Hello :)

About a day ago( aprox.) i made a deposit in Bitcoin Games. Ok, after one confirmation, i see my money in my account but appears with red, and message ( awatting for one confirmation.... 5-20 minutes.. ).

I played, i won some btc. I want to withdraw but i have this message : Deposited Bitcoins have not been confirmed yet. One (1) confirmation are required before you can withdraw. Please try again later.

But i have at least 6 confirmations.

So, i can't use my money. I can only play but i can't withdraw. And that seems like a scam.

I write an email to games@bitcoin.com and some guy tell me that will open a ticket or will talk with an admin, it was 6-7 hours ago.

So? What now? What i must to do?

Is very unprofessional!
Hey John, Ciaran here from the Bitcoin.com support team, firstly let me apologize for the delayed resolution of your issue. We will get this resolved for you today. Can I ask, did you open a ticket at games@bitcoin.com?
Download your Bitcoin.com wallet HERE

Return to “Technical Support”