rcbobster

bitcoin wallet - be careful as I think i just got scammed

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:23 pm

Potential BITCOIN wallet scam:::

I downloaded the Bitcoin wallet to my samsung. Followed all instructions then went to fund account. so far so good. then i begin getting messages that funds have been taken from my credit card but the wallet app froze on my phone for 4 hours. could not escape. finally the screen went blank and my app would not start up again. Downloaded same app from Google app store and now there is no way to recover and restore funds.

I have been told in the Toronto community that Bitcoin wallet app is unstable and your funds are at RISK....

so, now what? Pissed off. Glad I was just doing a test so not alot of money. Stay with legit players like kraken, coinbase, blockchain

so much for BCH

briancage

Re: bitcoin wallet - be careful as I think i just got scammed

Fri May 01, 2020 3:03 am

Hello everyone, I want to share with trading of stocks and forex are expected to put a large amount on my trading account, I’ve watched how my balance would go higher and higher. And of course, seeing this “proof” of how I’m good at it, my manager Peter made me invest more over 90000 Euro. After a couple weeks of such magnificent trading, my account ended up over 400000Euro. An excellent opportunity to file a withdraw, no? No!! They released only 500 in order to trick me invest more 100000. I didn’t have such money at the moment and I was put on hold....Weeks after nobody would even answer my calls or my emails. It became very clear, that I’ve become a victim of a huge and shameless scam. Time passed by and I was growing disappointed and very angry with my own naiveness. Only at August 2017 I came across OXPAHAT .ORG, company who works against binary criminals. They didn’t charged any upfront payment . It was a little hard to believe someone over the internet and phone again, but I lost to much money and loosing just little bit more, in case if its another scam, was not that painful. I’ve provided their team with all documents related to my trading and waited. After few weeks i got all my money back and have to send their percentage commission after I was able to withdraw all the recovered funds as agreed, i recommend services @oxpahat .org

Return to “Scam accusations”