adrealist

Rural Land For Sale In Navajo County, AZ for homesteading. $2500 (0.33 bitcoin)

Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:38 pm

10 minute drive to a river and trash drop off. 20 minute drive to Winslow city with a 24 hour Walmart Supercenter, various restaurants and right on the interstate highway. An hour from Flagstaff, popular tourist town. An hour south of the land is a national forest. The land itself is secluded with no neighbors in sight. All taxes are paid and the permit office will allow you to dig and install a septic system yourself, making it far cheaper than paying a professional. Permit's only cost $200 and only needs to be done for the main building, not that they ever send their people that far out there. You can't see the property from the main road as the terrain dips down behind a hill. Great location for a homestead. Both wind and solar power does great. Winter's don't get too cold and summers rarely get into the 90's. Cricket Wireless can be picked up from this location with 4 to 5 bars both with cellphone. There is a reseller service that offers a wifi modem and unlimited high speed internet for $60 a month. I was streaming HD videos and using over 100gb a month. That's rare for rural properties.
In the early morning it's common to have groups of deer wander by.
Comes with a large stack of firewood, building supplies, and a 15x20 pond 5 feet deep for water gathering and storage.
I lived here for a few years to learn basic homesteading skills and save up money as it was close to where I worked, and will now be moving to Alaska.
If you are new to gardening, raising animals, building easy and cheap structures, setting up battery arrays, making a low power Air conditioning unit that can run off a single solar panel, where to buy things locally - I can offer a lot of tips on the subject.

As you can see on the property assessment it gained $500 last year alone, and I expect the value to increase even more with how the Feds are printing money
making it a good long term investment.

You can look the property up on the navajo county website, or call the permit office directly, they are good about answering questions.
This forum won't let me post the link directly.

Parcel # 108-13-001H

All major digital currencies accepted.
I'd be open to using some kind of 3rd party escrow service for the transaction.
screenshot20180418230209.jpg
NavajoCounty.png
land02.jpg

Return to “Items for Sale (physical)”