Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

AAFX Trading reviews, why can't I find much across the web?

Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:53 pm

Decided to change the brokerage, cause mine doesn't provide enough leverage (1:2 for cryptoassets) and it's extremely not enough with my trading style, when I analyze news for long time and then try to make 2-3 successful deals. I came interested in AAFX, as I read there is 1:2000 leverage. Of course I won't use 1:2000 at maximum, but 1:500 seems to be good :) Looking to trade BTCUSD, found the page on AAFX that proclaims that I can trade with Mt4 and zero-fees. however, nothing more across the web, so I'm frustrated...
Started googling about bitcoin trading with AAFX and haven't find too much reviews across the web, so I doubt a little... Anyone heard of AAFX Trading before?

Zulkijar52
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: AAFX Trading reviews, why can't I find much across the web?

Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:29 pm

Did you try finding reviews about AAFX Trading overall or about trading bitcoin (crypto) only?

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:39 pm

About both :)
I've found some AAFX Trading reviews (a lot of), but they're general, I want to get more exact opinion with facts and personal experience in detail.
I haven't found any (at least a pair) of reviews about crypto.
So'll be satisfied with both types of reviews ...

Tacage
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:23 pm

The broker doesn't seem to specialize on cryptotrading. The overall ratings on FPA and other resources look not bad at all. And the main advantage of AAFX from what I see is the welcome bonus of 35% that can be withdrawn if you trade actively enough. So if you want to trade crypt only, better look for some other brokerage. But if you are interested in bitcoin and fiat currencies as well - that can be an ooportunity to get extra 35% to your depo.

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:20 pm

I'm a bit sceptic about the bonus myself. Have never heard of the possibility to withdraw broker's bonuses. Leverage is the main advantage of this broker imo. But yeah, looks like I won't be able to find much more reviews here. I'll have to give it a chance myself.

Zulkijar52
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Why not? I mean why do you think that withdrawable bonus is a rare practice? Forex brokers often offer some special offers. Forex is a big business, commissions are normally higher that on crypto exchanges. They can afford some giveaways, especially if that is the part of the marketing campaign to attract new clients.

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Yes, that’s exactly what it is here. New customers welcome bonus. I’ve funded account with $500 and I know now how it works as my initial plan was to start with couple hundreds only. But as long as the bonus offer starts for $500 min deposits… sounds silly, but the offer was really hard to resist. Hope this is not a big lie behind the offer. Still hard to believe that you can get +$75 easy like that.

Zulkijar52
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:54 pm

I wouldn’t worry about that. I know a bit about the industry. They know well the averages that clients spend on commissions and they know well what they are willing to pay to attract this new client. The “cost” of the customer is $100-$1000 depending on the country where the customer is from. Wealthier countries residents cost more, i.e. So your $175 is not that much assuming that you might not even be able to complete the bonus requirements.

Conjulhala
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 am

What exactly do they expect you to do in order to let you get the bonus?

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 15, 2020 10:50 pm

Well, this is the turnover requirement basically. You have to get 20K*bonus of the trading volume.
I.e if my bonus is $175, I need to trade 20000*175 of a total trading volume within 2 month, which is, OMG 3.5 million dollars of a total turnover.

Conjulhala
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 19, 2020 4:03 pm

LOL. And you really expect it this to happen?

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 23, 2020 5:10 pm

Huh, have to admit, when you say 3.5 million dollar out loud, that sounds like a crazy idea. But this is the essence of leverage. If you multiply my initial $500 with 1:100 leverage, you get a 50K to trade with. Add another zero, which is possible with AAFX - and you get half a million to trade. So basically, all you need is to do 70 more or less successful on average trades with a 1:100 leverage, or just 7 trades with 1:1000. And there is a golden mean in between these two approaches… so yeah, the idea is not that crazy.

Zulkijar52
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Let me know please once you are done with the bonus trial period. I wonder if its really withdrawable and I hope you manage to complete all these requirements.
As you've said yourself the idea is rather ambitious, yet not impossible for sure.

Conjulhala
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:45 pm

You are so childish in your expectations, pardon my language.
The only reason why brokers do that is that they want you to get agressive in your trading style, they want to awaken your greed and make you do silly trades trying to complete the bonus requirements.
Even if the offer is honest and they really plan to let you have that bonus, the chances that you gonna lose the depo within just two months is higher than the chances you can get the bonus.

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:48 am

The 2 months are over now and yeah, I did not manage to do the necessary turnover.
The trouble is that Bitcoin got stuck in the range. It was not the best time to start the account with AAFX. If the market was a bit more trending, I'd have felt more confident about what I'm doing there. Yet, as you see, there were not too many opportunities, except for the beginning of this month on a false breakout above 10K.
Yet, even though the bonus requirement is not completed, that situation gave me a good profit. I've withdrawn $200 of profits already and I hope to continue not worse than this. Thanks for asking!

Tacage
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:40 pm

That requires a lot of willpower. I think there really is a temptation to start trading chaotically once you start persuing the volumes goal. You did a good job choosing to stay out of the market that you don't really understand. Well done!

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:42 am

Not sure if legit.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Trading Discussion”