MujtabaAdel

Donate BTC of your choice to 1HpXrG6pFGtf6pqp28TP6BaZqXGH8wgo75

Koinpro exchange Airdrip

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:01 am

$15 Sign-up Bonus + 20% deposit bonus
Just register an KoinPro account and follow us and retweet our pinned tweet!

You are only a few steps away from getting your $15 trading bonus!

1. Register an KoinPro account and verify your email address.

2. Follow our twitter @koinprocom and retweet our pinned message.

3. Join our telegram and send your screenshot of the retweet to any one of our customer supports.

4. Fill the form and follow the steps: https://forms.gle/KHgW8BAZwpEexVaC8

5. Please choose either in BTC or USD that you d love to receive the trade bonus.

You will receive $15 Sign-up Bonus!

(The profits are withdraw-able once the trading volume requirements are met!)
No Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
KoinPro Admin
1 month ago Updated
1a. The maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from a free trading bonus without deposit (eg. the $15 free trading bonus upon registration) will be $100 or BTC with equivalent value. Any winnings exceeding this amount will be forfeited.

1b. The Trading Volume Requirements for Free and Registration bonuses are 5 btc. No winnings accrued in connection with any Free Bonus may be withdrawn/transferred until the trading volume requirements have been met.)

1c. Please noted that No Deposit Bonus won t generate any commission towards the affiliate program.

2. General bonus terms and conditions apply. Please see GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS

3. Traders with disposable email addresses are not eligible for any free trading bonus without deposit. If a trader despite this would receive free trading bonus without a deposit being made, all winnings from the bonus will be confiscated.

4. In order to receive any no deposit free trading bonus as part of the registration process, you need to verify your account via email. On some occasions, a SMS verification will be required
20% Deposit Bonus
KoinPro Admin
13 hours ago Updated
Make your deposit and receive a bonus of 20%, up to $2000! The bonus will be withdraw-able on meeting the trading volume requirement.

The bonus credit will be in the same currency as your deposit currency. (either btc or usdt)
Trading Fees
KoinPro Admin
20 days ago Updated
KoinPro provides the lowest trading fee across the industry, save 1/3 cost on fees!

Perpetual Contracts
Trading Fee: 0.075%

Double-UP Contracts
Trading Fee: 0.05%

KoinPro currently charge a universal flat fee rate for all traders, please see Why not KoinPro charge different rates for Takers/Makers? for details.

KoinPro will add tiered structure for the fees for traders with larger volume later on

TaliskerDarkStorm

Re: Koinpro exchange Airdrip

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:07 pm

Seems like a interesting project. Thank you for sharing!

Uriah_1

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Mirti4ceedMXfSHQyEirAWCEBUnceajKf

Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:12 am

CRYPTONEST. ORG has been beyond helpful to my investing career, giving me the exposure that eventually led me directly into not one, but two streams of income. For anyone who works on the buyside, you can say it is really tricky and hectic to make consistent profit from the crypto space. I highly encourage you to check their websites as interest in investing in mining and trading cryptos continues to grow. As loyal and grateful as I am to my MBA degree, I have often said that TRADING.CRYPTONEST. ORG and CRYPTONEST. ORG has done more for my business career than my MBA ever did. I simply cannot thank you guys enough for this and for giving me the opportunity to not only understand but consistent earn passive income from your programs. I urge everyone to check the most reliable mining and trading platforms right now.

Jaephoenix

Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:20 am

I have this kind of soft spot for Koinpro. Either cos of the intuitive UI or speed. Dunno. But it sure works

Jaephoenix

Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:49 pm

The $15 Sign-up Bonus + 20% deposit bonus looks like a sweet spot. When is the withdrawal period?

Eguisto

Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Koinpro looks relatively new but I must say I think it looks pretty solid with their features evident upon reaching the site. I am more particular about their futures trading and commodity trading on the exchange. Looks way too easy and it's great to see that a crypto project will be making futures trading this simple. Compared to kumex, I find theirs more basic and adjustable to entry level traders which is a good thing. Thanks for sharing and I implore everyone to have a look at the exchange.

Return to “Exchanges”