Forum rules
The more people that are involved, the more interesting this AMA series will be for everyone.
Please help spread the word of this amazing AMA series on your own social media. (YES, EVEN YOURS!)
Short URL: AMA.Bitcoin.com
Hashtag: #BTCAMA
When the AMAs are finished, all the answers will be compiled into a free E-book!
Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Re: i am defcon23 , bitcoin enthusiast, crypto anarchist and coin maker , Ask Me Anything!

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 am

I'm probably asking this to everyone - but where do you see crypto in 5-10 years in terms of total crypto market cap?
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

gogandmog
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: i am defcon23 , bitcoin enthusiast, crypto anarchist and coin maker , Ask Me Anything!

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Do you know how to make a tor hidden service 99% secure? (I know there's no 100% secure)

mobear410

Donate BTC of your choice to 12DKP7Jgx84eJS6djGarmZsjRpTU1g1TQQ

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Well I hope someone can help shed some light on some transactions that seems to be using one or more of my personal bitcoin addresses in my Multibit program on my computer. When I check the transactions it appears that I receive quite a bit of bitcoin then for the next 2 or 3 days smaller amounts are sent to different addresses but I don't make these transactions. When I look at the blockchain and all the indications is that not only is the bitcoin that comes into my account but whenever I have bitcoin in the account I can't tell if part of mine is being taken as well. I am a little nervous about sending my bitcoin from 1 of my personal wallets to another wallet that I can create. I don't want to lose the bitcoin in the move so I would like know how I would do this & if I then was to delete the wallet that the mysterious flitered transactions would stop the seeming stealing of my bitcoin or at least the hiding of someone's transactions by using my wallet addresses. I tried to switch from the basic Multibit application to the Multibit HD but I lost bitcoin in the process when I tested it out so I have not tried to switch again. I have tried signing up for cloud mining & invested the small amount that the site said that was the minimum & the first time I requested a withdrawal it got hung up on the way out then I was not able to log into the site because of their SSL certificate rejected my web browsers then the site was suddenly up for sale then it (more than 1) just disappeared so now I am not wanting to lose more bitcoin and I had checked one of the sites that reports fraud type sites but I have not been able to refind those sites & even though I bookmark the links I end up getting a new computer or my hard drive crashes so by one means or another I can never keep track of the sites. I started out by signing up with the different faucets but they would send the ever so small amounts to different online wallets that would cease to be available & I even found faucets that was whole list of them set to allow for collecting from 5 minutes to 5 hours & was getting a lot of clutter that would make my web browser either slow down to report a script was not responding & freeze my browser & then it would crash plus my cleaning program from IOBit would report that I needed to not have any browsers open & run the cleaning program plus the malware testing program would report problems so I would take the time to run ccleaner & search & destroy to further clean up the files that keeps my browsers ending up with scripts that either locks the browser in an open state or locked on my taskbar refusing to open up & I am unable to even open a different browser so I end up forcing the browsers to close then I run diagnostic software to try to clean the mess uo . I have stopped using faucets so much because of the problems they tend to cause & don't really feel right about asking others to go to these sites since they will no doubt have the same troubles I have experienced & complain to me for sending them there in the first place. I have even came across sites that are automated bots having a chat in the chat area stating that they were collecting major amounts of different amounts of bits of bitcoin & I got sucked into one & sent the miners fee & waited for 3 days for it to clear then I never got the amount I was supposed to have received. I even signed up to do trading of cybercurriencies using a automated software & was led to believe that I would not need very much in bitcoin to get started but once I did sign up it was very complicated & didn't have very clear instructions plus the minimum amount with the trade sites was $500 which I can't afford so now I have a small amount tied up with 1 of the trade sites & if I try to withdraw it the fees would eat up nearly 50% so I have been trying to buy as much as I can till I have what I need but like I said my wallets are being used to transfer amounts & I am not always able to be on the computer & the internet because the pinched nerves in my arms makes my fingers hurt to use the keyboard & often I can't even get out of bed because of the pain. I have had 2 surgeries on my left arm & both times the surgeons was at my bedside when I woke up & apologized for cutting me open stating that they should have taken a closer look at the nerve conduction tests because the damage is so severe that they told me that eventually my arm would lock up against my shoulder & I would be in more pain than someone with severe painful cancer & severe aids at the same time. One of the surgeons was with the VA & he told me that he would instruct my local care provider to give me mild pain meds to start & increase as I got worse. At one point they had me taking 3 5 mg vicodin per day & 1 heavy type pain med at night so that I could sleep. I told my doctor that the major pain med was making me irritable so he could keep it & I would make do with the vicodin. Well he not only stopped giving me that medication but informed me that he would be taking me off the vicodin due to the fact that I smoked pot to also help with the pain & to sleep so now I suffer a whole lot more often & stronger thus I am no longer able to spend as much time using the keyboard to surf & enjoy the internet, I am 100% service connected disabled so I have enough income to spend all my time at the computer but as I get older I end up just watching movies because I am in so much pain. I am so tired of losing my bitcoin either by shady crooked cloud mining sites that refuse to let me have my draw & block me from getting back on the site by making it so that it won't even load so I can log in & I am now thinking someone has found a way to filter transactions using one or more of my wallet addresses when I do transactions with faucets & especially blockchain site. Can you please help me learn if this is really happening & if my bitcoin is being slowly taken in the process?

Sorry for the extra long post but I wanted to explain the troubles as clearly as possible.

Thom aka mobear41o

jan666

When bitcoin has came on web?

Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:11 am

Hi...I not sure ,but I think that I heard for a bitcoin a long time ago,about 15 years ago,(maybe I bought something,dont now for sure!)Can I check this,only with my name,and password??

jan666

Re: i am defcon23 , bitcoin enthHow long bitcoin exist?

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:08 am

Hi,...can you tell me when bitcoin came on web?I think I heard for him long time ago,..somethink like 15-20 years ago(maybe I bought somethiung!,im not sure).How can I check this?Im sure only for password that i have in that time.

ivan701201

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:20 am

BTC在這裡,您可以遇到志同道合的當地人的真實日期和樂趣

NickM

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi. I have a question. Sometimes there is a buy-back for coins, sometimes – return into the market. This new ICO for example offers a buyback every quarter https://medium.com/fundcoins/fundcoin-i ... 32a95fb241. Don’t u think it would be better for the investors if they sell the buybacked tokens instead of burning them?

tradergentleman

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:21 pm

When do you think will the bitcoin bubble burst?

facu-nav
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 am

really interesting info on this thread! thanks guys!!

Nibibobs

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 pm

MY ASK ME ANYTHING QUESTION
I hold Bitcoin and Litecoin
My question applies to both cryptocurrencies.

Is there any merit in moving ALL my UTXOs in the Blockchain to a new wallet JUST TO GET THE WHOLE LOT CONSOLIDATED nearer the top of the Blockchain? I am sure this must be the effect of making a total wallet transfer.

or Is it better to leave them buried deeper in the Blockchain?

My instinct tells me that the answer will be it makes no difference BUT equally I think there must be some merit in doing this every three months.

HELP please.

CryptoToTrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:30 pm

Where you buy your first BTC

SergioBen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:20 am

We are all louse whats goin on with market? all the alt coins fallowing Bitcoin like little duck. you thing Market will come up again? My $30000 be come $9000 :((

CryptoCoinTrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Cool thank you for your work

H. Ryoga

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 pm

does anybody even respond to these post because its like pulling teeth trying to get an answer out here...

Quanman

Donate BTC of your choice to 12fMg5foFrC9ukMdnq2LQvmYJyEet45cbK

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 am

Hello,

I would like to ask you about the ZClassic fork. I have my ZClassic in my Electrum wallet. Do I need to do any configuration in order to receive my free BTCP in my Electrum wallet. Please advise.

Thank you

KryptoMario

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi Defcon23, what are your best tips for investing in crypto in 2018?

iuhtrdwse0965
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:53 am

What made you decide to get into making physical coins?

jenniferhtr0037
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:50 am

katrinssd228
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:19 am

george1197w
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:48 am

kazem119karm258
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:22 am

karmin157poh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:42 am

zacbrad1268jac
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:49 am

Return to “AMA - Ask Me Anything”