Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Are you new to the world of Forex trading?

Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:36 am

Are you new to the world of Forex trading? Confused by the various technical details that seem to be used to describe the same things about financial markets? Want to learn how to trade in Forex? It is important to feel comfortable before you start trading in real money, as errors resulting from a misunderstanding of basic implementation principles such as spread and size of position can be very expensive.
https://vcashpay.com/

Lanomalopl

Re: Are you new to the world of Forex trading?

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:33 pm

I can’t consider myself a beginner, although I have been trading forex for only 2 years. I came here as usual what a friend advised me. Of course, I have already looked at all these basic terms like spreads, trading strategies, position sizes, spikes and shoulders, and much more. I also bought expensive courses at one time in order to get acquainted with the information in more detail, although now it’s much more convenient and you can get a basic education for trading on Forex absolutely free. I will be glad to share a link to the educational resource. I can also consult here below in the subject line or in private messages. feel free to write any forex questions

Cryptonetix Representative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 06, 2020 6:47 pm

No, I am doing it for past 7-8 years now. I am working with FreshForex for long time and it makes me extremely comfortable. I believe working with them allows me to be comfortable with doing things. I love their low spreads, high leverage and there is rebate program which makes me love it!

freshforex.com/

investme
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:06 pm

There are plenty of great forex resources online, it's just you need to know what to search for.

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:04 am

There are many online resources available to learn Forex and if you will get good knowledge and skills then forex will be easy for you and you can find a good opportunity to make good money in it.

https://safetradebinaryoptions.com/category/education/
https://vcashpay.com/

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:32 am

I agree that it is essential to get familiar with the world of trading before you start to trade with real money. It can result in spectacular losses if you go into this business without adequate knowledge. It is worth to invest time in learning about the different facets of forex trading such as how the market itself work, how to interpret prices and spreads, understanding charts and analysis, etc.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Trading Discussion”