Edwardcullen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Is White label a good idea to build a cryptocurrency exchange with secure?

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:38 am

Starting a Crypto exchange with a White label is the best idea because Whitelabel crypto exchange is an online platform that is used for launching your exchange instantly within a couple of days. By customizing your own logo, design, and brand according to your requirements. This white label solution provides fully-fledged features like Wallet Integration, KYC/AML Authentication, Admin and user Console, IEO module Integration and much more., and also it provides more security features like https authentication, Ddos Authentication, etc., It makes your crypto exchange proficient and highly reliable.

Why you should build your crypto exchange:

Lack of technical knowledge about crypto exchange
Want to take your brand into a high level
Instant solutions
Affordable price
Save your development time and cost
More reliable

If you have an idea to start a crypto exchange with White label crypto exchange or integrate a white label exchange into your exchange platform. Here I would like to recommend one of the best White label cryptocurrency exchange providers which are caught my attention is Coinsclone. If you have any inquires about the white label crypto exchange, just ping them at any time they’ll respond to you and resolve your doubts. Or you can contact them via Whatsapp: +91 9500575285

Mahfuz

Donate BTC of your choice to 3Hq16Ws9fJcTjBdx8KeyBm9SW1U2urY9c5

Re: Is White label a good idea to build a cryptocurrency exchange with secure?

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:15 pm

I felt that white label in crypto exchange is not a really good idea. Why you will submit your authentic identity to exchange services. At KoinPro there is no KYC requirement opening an account and trade. Let's join and grow fast in any crisis situation.

BD-Money365
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3Jgfz6YP7HhcHRsjHKDpGisAak1M2dvWTp

Re: Is White label a good idea to build a cryptocurrency exchange with secure?

Wed May 06, 2020 10:48 am

I Don't know much about White labeling. If i am not wrong White labeling is a legal protocol that allows one product or service to be sold and rebranded under another company's brand. It's complicated for me.
I am using koinpro exchange they won’t ask me to fork over my private information to use their platform.

Return to “Exchanges”