milosz.poprawski

YOUHODLER IS STEALING BITCOINS !!!!!!

Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:41 am

CAUTION USERS I JUST LOST ALL MY BITCOINS THIS NOT A WALLET ITS ILLEGAL APP BREAKING LAW ! this is not a wallet this not a SAFE WALLET
I would like to report that company you hodler stole my money the business they provide is not clear to public and users. In their app and information send by email there was no threat of loosing money bitcoins since its a wallet i have lost 500 USD. Youhodler is using current situation in market to cheat clients and i would like to put it to public eye this surely breaking law behaviour in any of their user interfaces was no clear information that using their service might cause lost or damage in my financial situation its unbelavaibale that companies like it is using current market situation i would please ask your help to to deal with this breaking law contracts, and I think we've understood each other fairly well that apple is the best and i can trust an app you provide. I ask you to clarify for me in writing some of the terms of the youhudler stole my money from wallet. I request this only in the interests of mutual understanding and to avoid any complications for other clients using this scam app.
Could you clarify in writing how this can happen since its not a gamble app its a wallet !! please see my point for and help me? Once I receive your clarification, I'll have a better idea of what shall i do i have all right to make this serious incident and would like to put it in public eye .
I will send any documentation clarifying the point I asked about, the youhodler is breaking a law . Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Sincerely

Return to “Scam accusations”