CcCrash Trading

Donate BTC of your choice to 3Mars8T6srhNu47jbisBQh7HnvbeQAsZdY

LGC Energy Airdrop Program

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:05 pm

LCG Energy is the first utility provider aiming to push the adoption of renewable energy projects through blockchain technology and green investments. After hitting a record revenue of €40 million in 2019 and forecasting an increase to €200 million due to several strategic partnerships, the company is on its way of acquiring renewable energy projects worth €80 million this year, offering a 20% ROI to their investors. LCG is a good Blockchain project. I am very confident that this project will get better in the future, and the spirit will continue to grow. I think this is a great project. I think this is a future project. I hope this project will continue to develop and be more advanced. LCG Energy invests in renewable energy projects that yield a high ROI and draws upon long years of experience in the energy market!. It’s very promising. LCG Token is a good project and I hope LCG Energy large amount of population. LCG Energy is a blockchain-enabled energy ecosystem, collateralized by actual energy to offer better prices for consumers. With real energy and renewable energy projects, LCG aims to become the first electricity provider in the world to adopt blockchain technology in order to resolve the issue with the information asymmetries between consumers and electricity providers and bring full transparency to the industry. LCG Energy — TOKEN INFORMATION:
Symbol: LCG
Decimal: 18
Total Supply: 4,000,000,000 LCG

Return to “Project Development”