knivesfinejewelry

Cars for sale! (USA)

Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:11 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure how to post pictures on this forum, unfortunately! Please email me for a picture they sure do look nice!

The cars for sale:
198x ford bronco for $3500
1974 fiat spider for $6000
1992 chevy camaro v8 305 lo3
1993 chevy lumina v6 3.1 multiport 4t60e
1987 pontiac formula firebird 5000 or 12500
1967 ford mustang 50btc firm

I’m currently in possession of two beautiful cars. They both compliment one another very well and I have put a lot of time money effort and blood into making them as good of cars as they are! Both cars have new paint now. In the picture, only Shelley the Lumina has fresh paint. Now they both do; you can see how badly Rosie needed it!

Shelley the 1993 Lumina has a 3.1 v6 multiport engine and was made in competition with the first year model of the 4th generation Camaro, in the same factory in Windsor! Truly a freak of nature and an engine that works far better than most. She has gone through one transmission already and has a new one as of October 2019.

Rosie is a 1992 Camaro with a 305 engine. It’s engine is reliable and she has proven to be a ton of fun to drive! This car was made in 1992, the year before Shelley. Rosie is the last year of the third generation Camaros, and is a fine-tuned version of all of the third gen Camaros that came before it.

Both cars are a piece of American automotive history. The paint on both was a lot worse than it is now! Among paint, the cars both have a lot of new parts and pieces. Shelley needs maybe an hour or two of touch up from me. All new struts, well maintained engine. Front wheel drive and tons of power! Rosie I bought in January, 2020 and have been making improvements since then. Both cars are in excellent driving condition and a lot of fun. As of now, the only things wrong with Rosie is that the electronic door lock button is nonfunctional for the passenger side, and that the electronic door lock actuators on both doors could stand to be replaced. I can't be bothered to replace them, I'm honestly the only person ever in these cars anyway. If bought I'd do the thing though.

If you want to buy one of these cars just message me here or email me at knivesfinejewelry at gmail ! These cars are truly a piece of Chevrolet history, both drive very well, and they both have been an absolute blast! If purchased I would drive them to you or have them towed, whichever you prefer!

Return to “Items for Sale (physical)”