Holderlab

Holderlab - Helps to Find the Optimal Weights in the Crypto Portfolio and Automatically Rebalance it.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Valo, i want to introduce you Holderlab

Holderlab will help you to create, analyze, track crypto portfolios.
In addition, crypto service allows you to automate trading using the rebalancing tool.
Rebalance strategy work with threshold, period rebalance or both of them.

What i really love in this project that you can create cryptocurrency portfolio step by step. I mean that you can connect your prefered crypto exchange, such as Binance or Kraken and start build and analyze crypto portfolio.

How Holderlab analyze your crypto portfolio?

Well firstly with the help of portfolio correlation analysis. A correlation close to 1 indicates that your portfolio is highly correlated. This means that the assets in your portfolio will move in the direction of a drawdown, thereby increasing the fall.
Secondly, the service uses the Markowitz method to determine the optimal weights of cryptocurrencies in the portfolio.
Thirdly, you can test the collected crypto portfolio on historical data. Service allows you to save and load saved portfolios

And finally, a single dashboard allows you to track statistics on all your crypto portfolios in one window.

There are some very interesting options in the dashboard, such as the emergency rebalancing option in either Bitcoin or stablecoin. You can set a trailing stop and if you come to a stop you set, then you can transfer the entire portfolio to stablecoin for example.

Holderlab also has social portfolios where you can see the details of asset allocation and copy.

Try to analyze your portfolio now for free: https://holderlab[dot]io
Attachments
Portfolio results.jpg
Crypto correlation matrix example holderlab.jpg
crypto backtesting tool.jpg
Holderlab is the easiest way to automate the performance of crypto portfolio.

Holderlab

Re: Holderlab - Helps to Find the Optimal Weights in the Crypto Portfolio and Automatically Rebalance it.

Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:56 pm

Hello everyone. We wrote interesting article about NEO vs EOS. Which cryptocurrency should be added to the long-term portfolio
Holderlab is the easiest way to automate the performance of crypto portfolio.

Return to “Project Development”