Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
tyree.johnson

Homeless United States Air Force Veteran

Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:57 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Tyree Johnson. I'm a 30 year old homeless veteran living in Detroit Michigan. I'm currently involved with the VA establishing my disability and benefits claims. I have been studying finance for the last year pretty extensively and I am applying to Quicken Loans this week, February the 23rd. I was in a car accident in November of 2017, a drunk driver ran a light and t-boned the vehicle I was in. I broke multiple bones and was unable to work for a 2 and a half months. I lost my apartment in Lansing, Michigan and became homeless in Detroit. Since then I have battled mental health, and substance abuse problems but I am glad to say that I am sober today.

I was taking a shower two days ago and someone entered my room at the facility and burgled me. I have absoiutely nothing now. I will start receiving relief from the VA by the end of March.

What I am seeking today is a . 005btc loan, 30 days at whatever interest rate the lender feels is appropriate. This money will go towards my food and transportation for the next 30 days.

Thank you for your consideration and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Return to “Lending”