Mika Eronen

Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews

Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:08 pm

I made new topic and also edited this old one.

I Joined this CryptoPlanet servive 4 month ago. It's cost about 0.35 btc/month.
First they told that there is some kind of Revenue Pool. To Invest pool 1.5Btc they promised 25% back from pool every week. so that way it's possible to cover monthly fee costs.
So i entered to Pool but after first week they (Robert Crypto) told that he gambled my bitcoins instead to putting them to pool.
He had very sorry about that and promised to recovering them. Nothing happened and finally they (Robert Crypto and kimtorri 'Roshelle') did not even read my messages anymore.
They just took money and ignore!
I will reply short version what happened to below. Full Version of telegram conversations you can ask from me.

Please contact to me if you are thinking to join service or you are already using that service. Let's change experiences!
Telegram: @MikaEronen
Last edited by Mika Eronen on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mika Eronen

Re: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews (solved)

Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:19 pm

not solved
Last edited by Mika Eronen on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gottfrid Martinsson

Donate BTC of your choice to 3GoutP3PfzyNSCm5ghZeugRgKSpuJcaf5a

Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:55 pm

Does someone know that TeleGram #CryptoPlanet service?
Are they reliable?
If you know that service please contact me here or Gottfrid.Martinsson[at]gmail[dot][com]

jeremydrexler

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Trust No One
Last edited by jeremydrexler on Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

DannyRoberts

Re: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews

Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:17 pm

I have been in a similar situation before. This particular dude told me if I invested 0.20btc, I'd get 20% profit every week. Got it just once and he vanished thereafter! I have been using The Bitcoin Corridor since December and I have always gotten my profit every time. Their plans seem reasonable to me too. There are good platforms out there, these guys are definitely one of them. Contact me at thedannyweb.roberts@gmail,com to help get through to them.

Return to “Scam accusations”