linas.lapinskas

Bijora-btc . Net SCAM?

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 am

Hi, I made a deposit of 0.5 btc so my btc wallet would be verified and since then I still cannot do withdrawal. Actually I made 0.5btc but they say I need to make 0.5 +2.5% fee so I made another 0.5125btc. After that they say some issue occurred with my account and they are fixing. Until then I can use eth wallet but I need to do 10eth deposit for my wallet verification. I didn’t do 3rd deposit because I don’t trust them now. They say fixing my account issue but 2 months already past and I doubt it. Every day they say tomorrow or something. So I guess I am in trouble and I lost 0.5 btc right?

MindlessWeek5

Re: Bijora-btc . Net SCAM?

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:12 am

Yes, unfortunately this is a totally scam. I also fell for a similar trick of scammers. Sir, tell me, do you have a telegram for communication? I wanted to talk to you about this. There may be a way to get our money back.

kelveen

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JnjjnCNBPAJXQEnaRSwGp7PG7kgCpfcds

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:11 pm

Hi, I made a deposit of 0.5 btc so my btc wallet would be verified and since then I still cannot do withdrawal. Actually I made 0.5btc but they say I need to make 0.5 +2.5% fee so I made another 0.5125btc. After that they say some issue occurred with my account and they are fixing. Until then I can use eth wallet but I need to do 10eth deposit for my wallet verification. I didn’t do 3rd deposit because I don’t trust them now. They say fixing my account issue but 2 months already past and I doubt it. Every day they say tomorrow or something. So I guess I am in trouble and I lost 0.5 btc right?
yes can we speak me too. write me on telegram @kelveenvisual
Last edited by kelveen on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kelveen

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JnjjnCNBPAJXQEnaRSwGp7PG7kgCpfcds

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:13 pm

Yes, unfortunately this is a totally scam. I also fell for a similar trick of scammers. Sir, tell me, do you have a telegram for communication? I wanted to talk to you about this. There may be a way to get our money back.
same... my telegram @kelveenvisual

Return to “Scam accusations”