robbyshneider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Do you like to keep to yourself? I find it a bit harder to make friends when you get older.?

Wed May 01, 2019 10:28 am

I'm in my late 30's and I have no friends at the moment. In a way I don't mind because its less drama. It's been 2 years since I had a friend. In my 20's I had friends. I don't know many people where I live. I live in a small city and I just go out to bars to meet people and see live music. I work with a small group of people and don't relate to anyone. I work at night so its hard for me to find hobbies. All I do is work out at gym, play ball, go to bars. I guess my social life is ok but its just the age. At my age 38 people are focused on there family's, job or career, relationships. In my 20's or early 30's I did have my fun which was partying but I cut back in my early 30's. I find going to a friends house getting drunk boring now. I just like to see bands at the bars

pennyq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Do you like to keep to yourself? I find it a bit harder to make friends when you get older.?

Wed May 01, 2019 10:29 am

Come on. There are plenty of hobbies you can share with other people or co-workers at least. I play escape rooms with co-workers every Sunday and feel quite satisfied with such relations

poliq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Do you like to keep to yourself? I find it a bit harder to make friends when you get older.?

Wed May 01, 2019 10:30 am

I do the same! We like a pirates escape room through https://questfactor.us/pirates-redmond-escape-room and always discuss its final afterwards gathering together somewhere in the pub. I believe the best way to spend free time is to share it with your friends

Conjulhala
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:39 pm

It's really tough to get a bit of that for example. For sure it's way damn harder to make friends when you are 35+, it's really very tough cause for sure people do center on themsefls all that way for example. I do not really get going with that matter.

Return to “Off-Topic”