Evakone
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Find restaurants before travel?

Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:18 pm

Hello fellow travelers,

Just a general question. Do people research for restaurants (cuisines in particular) before they travel to a new place? or just get there and explore places to eat?

Wondering how experimental travelers are really.

Thanks.

Tacage
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Find restaurants before travel?

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:00 pm

I know there are such sites like tripadvisor or something like that, but let me tell you that I am really on something like getting into the place and explore it and then leaving reviews on tripadvisor for others, not that sure who really will get there with that advices.

Anararn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:32 pm

I never ever did that in my life, I always go to the place and then went arround the city and whole process do take something like that from me anyway. See my point with that ? I do realise it will really be happening really. So let's make it possible.

Franco_T
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:22 am

i always go through a list before choosing a place to eat especially if i am traveling.

ErikaSanders
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:42 pm

I also prefer looking for the places to eat before going on a trip, especially when I'm traveling abroad as food in other countries can be really unusual. I should say, a list of sites from https://travelsites.com/food-near-me/ helps me a lot as it allows to read reviews about cafes, restaurants and bars in every corner of the world and even to book a table. Hopefully, this source will be useful for you!

coinstalker193
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Sometimes I watch videos of tourists on YouTube, if the place is pleasant, then I go there myself :)

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:27 pm

I do not see any real big need to do that cause it may negatively impact on everything else there for many many needs. It may already change it prices and it will not work in whatever mode anyway. Care to share some more with me later ? Do hope.

Jomorey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 am

Get directions, find interesting places to visit, interesting locations for photos and restaurants where you can eat; these are obligatory points for a successful trip.

Return to “Off-Topic”