cryptooffer
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 12GmggU6JgpcPpnJp1ZmidQne5vCE6EA7k

Trading Cryptocurrency On Binance: A Guide On How To Make $100 a Day

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Watch this video

Today I’m going to be telling you exactly how you can potentially make a $100 a day trading cryptocurrency on Binance ( https://binancewiki.io/day-trading-on-binance/ )
Now, a lot of people ask how can I make a hundred dollars a day? So I’m going to be breaking it down all the truths, you need to know how much you need to be trading with and some of the tools that you should be used to in fact go ahead and try and make this hundred dollars a day.
So a quick look at the markets. We are seeing a correction in the market cap is low 300 billion which is not too great big cone we see in 24 hours has taken a bit of a hit.
Theory and a bigger hit and we’ve got some double-digit hits as well, which aren’t too great. But slowly they are coming down and I think we will see, a little bounce back as we have in the past few weeks with this kind of up and down cycle, that we’ve been having with the markets.

How trading Cryptocurrency on Binance works?
As I said before around a 3 % trade 3 % profit trade is doable, if people are telling you like 10 to 15 % a day trading or yes you can. But it really depends on the market. 3 % a day profit is attainable not too far not too, it’s not too far out of reach should I say, it is more than doable.
So a 3 % trade if you’re trading with 3000 U.S. dollars. So around 0.5 something like that Bitcoin maybe 0.4 bitcoin, something like that sort of roughly around 90 dollars.
Now there is a 3 % trade. Yes, you can make 5 % trades profit, but when you first start trading a lot of people messaged me saying I’ve got nine hundred dollars, Jacko got six hundred and thirty-two dollars 32 cents on point five.

Final words
The final piece of advice for again the example starts today. Go ahead and go out there making an account on Binance. Put some money in 50 hundred dollars whatever you’re comfortable with and just start making trades, just to start doing it.
If you make a loss, that’s fine. If you make a profit, that’s great. But the only way you can truly improve is by actually doing it.
So, that’s one thing I recommend to you guys. So I’m going to talk to you about how you can actually make 100 dollars a day. It’s not that easy guys. It is doable.
That’s for sure but it’s not easy. Don’t think just because you go make your first trade you’re going to make 100 dollars profit. No, it doesn’t always work like that but it is easily attainable with a little bit of effort and persistence.
To know more visit : https://binancewiki.io/trading-cryptocurrency-on-binance/

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Trading Cryptocurrency On Binance: A Guide On How To Make $100 a Day

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:40 pm

I mean, there is probably one risk to deal with that - that you really can be hacked and that's really it no matter how you put it, correct ? So I hope it will not be my case and everything will be just fine no matter what is happening with all that and we need to make it real.

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Trading Cryptocurrency On Binance: A Guide On How To Make $100 a Day

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:08 pm

I am not sure why so many people do make it so easy that you can't even explain this. Care to share that much or not ? How you will be able to do that ? Any sense of that matter to me or not ? I better will invest in stock markets and that's it really.

Return to “Off-Topic”