arulnathan.ross

BCN

Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:09 am

Greetings from Malaysia..

Very recently I received a distressing message from one of our pioneer members here regarding BitClubNetwork below as stated..

"Withdrawal has been pending since Nov 25th. Unfortunately before the withdrawals released, an allegation and arrest was made by US government on Bitclub creators n chief programmer on 10th Dec n top leader for running ponzi scheme and promoted biz in US.

Until we know the progress n details of further charges on them we only can wait patiently.

Because for now the funds can't be access further.

This is what I was informed. We need to wait further updates on the case.

Also we have no update of why the website is down.ithdrawal has been pending since Nov 25th. Unfortunately before the withdrawals released, an allegation and arrest was made by US government on Bitclub creators n chief programmer on 10th Dec n top leader for running ponzi scheme and promoted biz in US.

Until we know the progress n details of further charges on them we only can wait patiently.

Because for now the funds can't be access further.

This is what I was informed. We need to wait further updates on the case.

Also we have no update of why the website is down".

Are there are any members in this forum who may have more relevant or current details about this matter or even BitClubNetwork members who may be able to shed more light on this??

Will appreciate any helpful feedback.

Thank You.

Arulnathan (BitClubNetwork member)

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Re: Is bitclubnetwork.com a scam?

Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:29 am

Sorry to have bad news, but I suspect any funds that Bitclub may have had left will be taken by the US government, one of the biggest ponzi promoters ever.
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

Return to “Scam accusations”