ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AhVG9JcXkwBvAEG5xVHKi9qrGDmECCnyX

I will not save Virgil Griffith

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:55 pm

I will not throw safety belt for Virgil Griffith. He is not Assange or Gongadze, committed to say truth to people, as well as he is not my client. As well as it is no need to help those other from Etherum project.

Who I am, I actually inventor of block-chain and decentralised currencies. I shaped the very basic unimplemented Independent Electronic Money Project, very much anticipated by those corrupted in Poland and Ukraine. In here I announced S-money before even the author chosen to implement it has invented it, when the Body made decision, I announced message from Satoshi Nakamoto the only signed, however it was posted by another person, who is appointed to manage legacy of Satoshi Nakamoto.

However Turks seams to agree to perform yet another sessions of economical sanctions on the United States of America aimed exactly on Avakyan. (Sometimes Empires as Ottoman Empire, it is where Ararat, pass the interiors conflicts on maraud and stateless nations as for example it is the United States of America.) Today they may use same software as it was initiate and used by that team which employed Satoshi Nakamoto, simultaneously with Credit Crunch. That software resolved to impact Lehman Brothers, Societê General, for their toxic assets not to be exported overseas. However they say it must first come Brexit and some basic safety for British Pound. The biggest toxic asses is actually US dollar, and it may expire in case of sanction.

As country wide currency I even planned to establish crypto-currency it in Transnistria to be some semi-centralised, it was in 1990th, when Ukraine and Poland financed Allbright or o'Lbrit, Tenet, Christopher, Tailor (previous one) and other marauders, cruelty and terror of Ukrainian and Polish Police and Special Services ruined such plans. Russians also were not happy about my idea.

When US administration was changed, eventually those who financed the previous long before 9/11 divided what was later used as source of profits out of 9/11, already with new U.S. administration!!!

Now days Avakyan the minister of interior of Ukraine has no ideas why he helps Avakyan the U.S. Dollar emitter. Must be the guessing about it may be connected brought to such deep intolerance to Armenians during Civil war in Turkey, when most of Armenian populations died. Now days to pay tolerance to Armenians Turkey launched national wide database on ethnicity of their citizens, to know who is Jew who is Greek and who's Armenian as Avakyans.

Yes particularly I advised to use crypto currencies as more manoeuvrable extension or replacement for national currencies. It was nearly established crypto-Pound, and it was established crypto-Escudo. This time N.Koreans in order to continue their economical development, wished to use it for their specific needs.

They payed interest N.Korea with melodies of Laibach just without NSK passport, and without New Acropolis.

Turks would not be Turks, if they were not as passive in some occasions. The only little faction of population in Turkey initially spoke Turkic, but they invades and taught other to speak it, and brought many other habits. It was while those others were not decisive. It's actually typical for Turkey to make unpredictable decisions, historically even fatal.

But it are some other pretenders to make regulated version of Credit Crunch, except Turkey.

Actually Theresa May with her lesbians complicated it to be done from the U.K., that is why foreign ally is needed.

P.S. Sweden is not Switzerland, Slovenia is not Slovakia, U.K. is not Ukraine but it must one of mistakes which sine medieval times tied Ukraine and U.K..

P.P.S. I accept donations 1P8U45BtZUJXcc7bwtZE8W7FEffetbzfZV

Return to “Legal”